On Sunday, March 2 at 4 PM in the Nave, First Congregational Church of Wauwatosa begins its 2014 4 O'clock Concert Series. First Church is located at 1511 Church Street.
Quintet Attacca, a group out of Chicago, will present the first concert. They are one of Chicago's most dynamic chamber music ensembles and will be presenting a premier by Wauwatosa resident and composer Dana McCormick. Other works include: Danza di Mediodia by Arturo Marquex, Quinteto de Sopra by Osvaldo Lacerda, and Quintet by August Klughardt.
Everyone is invited. Bring your friends and neighbors with you. There is no charge for the concert, but donations are gladly accepted. Upcoming concerts will be held March 30th (Cornelia Beilke and Friends) and April 6th (Kurt Ollmann and Jack Forbes Wilson).
- Color Craze at the Wauwatosa Library
- Performer Steve Girman at the Wauwatosa Public Library
- Marquette student from Menomonee Falls "Plays it forward" in support of Youth Sports Camp
- Taiwan Excellence Comes to Summerfest
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin and Easter Seals Southeast Wisconsin Celebrate Project SEARCH Completion Ceremony for Adults With Disabilities
- Electricity Program at Wauwatosa Library
- Bessie Turns 100!
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- Appliance Gallery Offers Decorating Tips to Compliment Appliances
- Pro Skateboarder to visit Tosa Skatepark