On Sunday, March 2 at 4 PM in the Nave, First Congregational Church of Wauwatosa begins its 2014 4 O'clock Concert Series. First Church is located at 1511 Church Street.
Quintet Attacca, a group out of Chicago, will present the first concert. They are one of Chicago's most dynamic chamber music ensembles and will be presenting a premier by Wauwatosa resident and composer Dana McCormick. Other works include: Danza di Mediodia by Arturo Marquex, Quinteto de Sopra by Osvaldo Lacerda, and Quintet by August Klughardt.
Everyone is invited. Bring your friends and neighbors with you. There is no charge for the concert, but donations are gladly accepted. Upcoming concerts will be held March 30th (Cornelia Beilke and Friends) and April 6th (Kurt Ollmann and Jack Forbes Wilson).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th