On Sunday, March 2 at 4 PM in the Nave, First Congregational Church of Wauwatosa begins its 2014 4 O'clock Concert Series. First Church is located at 1511 Church Street.
Quintet Attacca, a group out of Chicago, will present the first concert. They are one of Chicago's most dynamic chamber music ensembles and will be presenting a premier by Wauwatosa resident and composer Dana McCormick. Other works include: Danza di Mediodia by Arturo Marquex, Quinteto de Sopra by Osvaldo Lacerda, and Quintet by August Klughardt.
Everyone is invited. Bring your friends and neighbors with you. There is no charge for the concert, but donations are gladly accepted. Upcoming concerts will be held March 30th (Cornelia Beilke and Friends) and April 6th (Kurt Ollmann and Jack Forbes Wilson).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: December schedule
- Appliance Gallery Suggests Holiday Appliance Ideas
- Tosa West Orchestra Kindekonzert Sat. Dec. 5th
- Allume Architects celebrates move to Elm Grove with ribbon-cutting and open house
- Lutheran A Cappella Choir Christmas Concert
- Acacia Ushers in Christmas with Wauwatosa Actor in Humorous “Fish Eyes”
- “Shop Savvy” on Cyber Monday - and Every Day
- MCW, Dr. Doug Evans and Elizabeth Krzywda, win BizTimes 2015 Health Care Hero Awards
- ‘Black Friday’ Vehicle Purchase at Russ Darrow Includes Packer Player Collector Canvas
- Christmas at the Horse