On Sunday, March 2 at 4 PM in the Nave, First Congregational Church of Wauwatosa begins its 2014 4 O'clock Concert Series. First Church is located at 1511 Church Street.
Quintet Attacca, a group out of Chicago, will present the first concert. They are one of Chicago's most dynamic chamber music ensembles and will be presenting a premier by Wauwatosa resident and composer Dana McCormick. Other works include: Danza di Mediodia by Arturo Marquex, Quinteto de Sopra by Osvaldo Lacerda, and Quintet by August Klughardt.
Everyone is invited. Bring your friends and neighbors with you. There is no charge for the concert, but donations are gladly accepted. Upcoming concerts will be held March 30th (Cornelia Beilke and Friends) and April 6th (Kurt Ollmann and Jack Forbes Wilson).
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- BBB Names 2016 Business Ethics Winners
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016