On Sunday, March 2 at 4 PM in the Nave, First Congregational Church of Wauwatosa begins its 2014 4 O'clock Concert Series. First Church is located at 1511 Church Street.
Quintet Attacca, a group out of Chicago, will present the first concert. They are one of Chicago's most dynamic chamber music ensembles and will be presenting a premier by Wauwatosa resident and composer Dana McCormick. Other works include: Danza di Mediodia by Arturo Marquex, Quinteto de Sopra by Osvaldo Lacerda, and Quintet by August Klughardt.
Everyone is invited. Bring your friends and neighbors with you. There is no charge for the concert, but donations are gladly accepted. Upcoming concerts will be held March 30th (Cornelia Beilke and Friends) and April 6th (Kurt Ollmann and Jack Forbes Wilson).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Wauwatosa West Dance Team wins Regionals
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award