Esprit Poms & Dance Team has been there, done that, and earned the T shirt - Now you can too!
Esprit (Srs) competed at the inaugural Badger State Pom Showdown competition in Madison, WI and proudly brought home 1st Place Championship honors in the Small Varsity Pom Division. Along with 1st place medals, each member of the team received a complimentary Championship T-Shirt from Badgerette Pompon, Inc., who produced this exciting competition. There were 35 Wisconsin teams competing for top honors in Madison this year, and Esprit was proud to be among them.
If you have a passion for dance, performance, and working closely with a group of girls who share the same goals, we have great news for you! Esprit will hold open tryouts on April 22nd - 26th at the Washington School Gym, 2166 North 68th Street, Wauwatosa, 6pm - 8:30pm. Esprit's senior team is comprised of students entering 8th through 12th grade. (Esprit's junior team is a younger sister squad, comprised of students entering 5th through 8th grade.) Interested students do not need to prepare anything in advance of tryouts - we will teach you all you need to know. Contact Coach Pat (414) 243-1938 if you would like tryout information, find us on Facebook ("Wauwatosa Esprit Poms"), or visit our website at www.wauwatosaespirit.com.
Esprit (Srs) will be participating in their final competition of this season at the 2014 Wisconsin HS Spirit Championship on March 2nd at West Allis Central High School. Good luck Esprit!!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends...An Evening for Adults
- Researchers discover new gene responsible for traits involved in diabetes
- Locally Owned MOZZALUNA PIZZERIA & RISTORANTE is doing a Free Pizza Give Away on 9/25/14
- Treating post-traumatic stress disorder
- Operation Forward March to Benefit Wounded Warrior Project
- Callen Debuts Updated Website
- Nain Lutheran Church Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- “Get Your Rear in Gear” run/walk for colon cancer prevention and research
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014