It's less than a month away but it's a "go-to" event many people attend.
It's the annual "Used Book & More Sale" at the Elm Grove a Library. In just three days roughly 20,000 items will find new homes. You will find books, music and movies and more in various forms.
The sale is one of the region's largest and best organized. Shoppers will find two full rooms of items at reasonable prices (most under $2). The popular "Collector's Table" of specially priced unique items will return.
If you haven't yet enjoyed the annual sale, be sure to attend. Items are at full-price on Friday, half-price on Saturday and $5 a bag on Sunday.
Friday, March 7, 9am to 7pm; Saturday, March 8 , 9am to 5pm; Sunday, March 9, noon to 4pm. Free admission.
A preview sale for Friends of Elm Grove Library members and those joining at the door ($10) is held Thursday, March 6., from 6 to 9m. 13600 Juneau Blvd. , Elm Grove. Questions friendsofemgroveibrary.org or 262 782-6717..
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids
- Charity car wash to raise money for Mental health
- Community leaders celebrate 40 years of MACC Fund
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- Wauwatosa West students, teacher recognized for Stock Market Game Challenge
- Wauwatosa West High School Students Win National Financial Competition Again!