It's less than a month away but it's a "go-to" event many people attend.
It's the annual "Used Book & More Sale" at the Elm Grove a Library. In just three days roughly 20,000 items will find new homes. You will find books, music and movies and more in various forms.
The sale is one of the region's largest and best organized. Shoppers will find two full rooms of items at reasonable prices (most under $2). The popular "Collector's Table" of specially priced unique items will return.
If you haven't yet enjoyed the annual sale, be sure to attend. Items are at full-price on Friday, half-price on Saturday and $5 a bag on Sunday.
Friday, March 7, 9am to 7pm; Saturday, March 8 , 9am to 5pm; Sunday, March 9, noon to 4pm. Free admission.
A preview sale for Friends of Elm Grove Library members and those joining at the door ($10) is held Thursday, March 6., from 6 to 9m. 13600 Juneau Blvd. , Elm Grove. Questions friendsofemgroveibrary.org or 262 782-6717..
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" – Saturday, April 26, 2014
- Children's Audition Notice for Milwaukee Rep's 2014/15 production THE COLOR PURPLE
- Stuff the Truck for Independence
- Spring Concert "Stars" featuring Julia Simpson
- Cudahy Home to be on Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- Three Wauwatosa Homes to be Part of Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- United for Libraries to present Public Service Award to Congressman Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wis.)
- MCW to Host Diabetes Symposium
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event