It's less than a month away but it's a "go-to" event many people attend.
It's the annual "Used Book & More Sale" at the Elm Grove a Library. In just three days roughly 20,000 items will find new homes. You will find books, music and movies and more in various forms.
The sale is one of the region's largest and best organized. Shoppers will find two full rooms of items at reasonable prices (most under $2). The popular "Collector's Table" of specially priced unique items will return.
If you haven't yet enjoyed the annual sale, be sure to attend. Items are at full-price on Friday, half-price on Saturday and $5 a bag on Sunday.
Friday, March 7, 9am to 7pm; Saturday, March 8 , 9am to 5pm; Sunday, March 9, noon to 4pm. Free admission.
A preview sale for Friends of Elm Grove Library members and those joining at the door ($10) is held Thursday, March 6., from 6 to 9m. 13600 Juneau Blvd. , Elm Grove. Questions friendsofemgroveibrary.org or 262 782-6717..
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- 125 Volunteers Needed at Special Olympics Wisconsin State Bowling and Volleyball Tourney
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army
- MCW researchers to investigate biological factors of post-traumatic stress disorder