Hey Milwaukee, Let's Get Lit!
CigarMKE is the only Milwaukee area professional, yet casual social group for women & men who love to smoke cigars or pipes, socialize & or just relax.
Relaxation includes a fine cigar, favorite libation & great company.
Remember; it's not about the quantity of people you meet, but the quality.
This cigar group is for anyone who likes to enjoy good cigars & friendly conversation.
There are no fees to join CigarMKE, no rigid structure or silly rules to follow.
Your only responsibility is to bring your own cigars & pay for your beverages.
The quarterly CigarMKE is open to the public & we meet at Milwaukee's Premier Cigar Lounge:
Havana Lounge & Cigar
9505 West Greenfield Avenue
West Allis, Wisconsin 53214
The next event will be Friday, March 21st from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
The cigars we remember the most fondly are about the moment, place & the people we are with.
That defines the true meaning of the good life.
Finally, a place where cigar smokers can meet, enjoy each others company, talk about, rate & smoke great cigars!
For further information, please contact Dan Luke (414) 235-0042 at or email email@example.com &
Join us on FaceBook at https://www.facebook.com/events/190560767804873/
“I have made it a rule never to smoke more that one cigar at a time.”
- Mark Twain
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Annual Candlelit Stroll Offers a Time and Place to Share, Grieve, and Celebrate Life
- 2014 Holiday Folk Fair International to Host 5k Run/Walk
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers September 17 Panel Discussion on Creating an Outdoor Living Space
- Better breathing for sleep apnea patients
- Two Advisors in Brookfield Ameriprise Office Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Local Residents Perform At Sunset Playhouse
- On Course for a Cure: Golfers tee off for digestive disease research
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?