With just days left before the boys of summer head west and south for spring training, it's time to start thinking about warm summer evenings spent at Wauwatosa's beautiful ballparks.
The Tosa Baseball League, a locally-run nonprofit baseball league with decades of rich city history, is registering players now for the 2014 summer season.
Divisions include Rookie League (1st and 2nd graders), World League (3rd and 4th), American (5th and 6th), and National League players (7th and 8th). Players must attend Wauwatosa public schools or live in the city of Wauwatosa; parochial and private students, as well as home-schooled students in Tosa, are warmly welcomed!
To learn more about the league, visit http://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?url=tosabaseball. Registration closes February 8th and a free clinic for registered players will be held at Wisconsin Lutheran College on March 9th. Hope to see you at the ballpark!
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military