With just days left before the boys of summer head west and south for spring training, it's time to start thinking about warm summer evenings spent at Wauwatosa's beautiful ballparks.
The Tosa Baseball League, a locally-run nonprofit baseball league with decades of rich city history, is registering players now for the 2014 summer season.
Divisions include Rookie League (1st and 2nd graders), World League (3rd and 4th), American (5th and 6th), and National League players (7th and 8th). Players must attend Wauwatosa public schools or live in the city of Wauwatosa; parochial and private students, as well as home-schooled students in Tosa, are warmly welcomed!
To learn more about the league, visit http://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?url=tosabaseball. Registration closes February 8th and a free clinic for registered players will be held at Wisconsin Lutheran College on March 9th. Hope to see you at the ballpark!
- Color Craze at the Wauwatosa Library
- Performer Steve Girman at the Wauwatosa Public Library
- Marquette student from Menomonee Falls "Plays it forward" in support of Youth Sports Camp
- Taiwan Excellence Comes to Summerfest
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin and Easter Seals Southeast Wisconsin Celebrate Project SEARCH Completion Ceremony for Adults With Disabilities
- Electricity Program at Wauwatosa Library
- Bessie Turns 100!
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- Appliance Gallery Offers Decorating Tips to Compliment Appliances
- Pro Skateboarder to visit Tosa Skatepark