With just days left before the boys of summer head west and south for spring training, it's time to start thinking about warm summer evenings spent at Wauwatosa's beautiful ballparks.
The Tosa Baseball League, a locally-run nonprofit baseball league with decades of rich city history, is registering players now for the 2014 summer season.
Divisions include Rookie League (1st and 2nd graders), World League (3rd and 4th), American (5th and 6th), and National League players (7th and 8th). Players must attend Wauwatosa public schools or live in the city of Wauwatosa; parochial and private students, as well as home-schooled students in Tosa, are warmly welcomed!
To learn more about the league, visit http://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?url=tosabaseball. Registration closes February 8th and a free clinic for registered players will be held at Wisconsin Lutheran College on March 9th. Hope to see you at the ballpark!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The State of Senior Health: Where Wisconsin Made Strides, and Where We Need to Improve
- EveryBODY Plays! MCW to host adaptive sports and recreation expo
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities
- 25 Reasons Why Cotter Consulting Loves Milwaukee
- Imagine More Dinner to raise funds, awareness for neuroscience research
- Thankful for a tobacco-free Dad
- Encouraging Independence to help Unlock your Child’s Potential