With just days left before the boys of summer head west and south for spring training, it's time to start thinking about warm summer evenings spent at Wauwatosa's beautiful ballparks.
The Tosa Baseball League, a locally-run nonprofit baseball league with decades of rich city history, is registering players now for the 2014 summer season.
Divisions include Rookie League (1st and 2nd graders), World League (3rd and 4th), American (5th and 6th), and National League players (7th and 8th). Players must attend Wauwatosa public schools or live in the city of Wauwatosa; parochial and private students, as well as home-schooled students in Tosa, are warmly welcomed!
To learn more about the league, visit http://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?url=tosabaseball. Registration closes February 8th and a free clinic for registered players will be held at Wisconsin Lutheran College on March 9th. Hope to see you at the ballpark!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chicago Bus Trip Planned
- Early detection of Alzheimer’s disease
- CigarMKE Event on Nov. 8
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Wauwatosa Actor in Acacia Theatre’s Humorous “Fish Eyes"
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- MCW researcher to develop methods to optimize virtual tools for nasal surgery
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Massachusetts Book Artist To Speak at UWM Oct. 21