Milwaukee County Parks invites you to attend a public information meeting to view design concepts and provide feedback to alternatives that have been developed for the Menomonee River Parkway Renewal project. The project boundaries are the Parkway from Congress to Church Streets. The meeting will take place from 4:30-7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, February 12, at Mount Mary University - Helfaer Hall, 2900 North Menomonee River Parkway. Presentations highlighting planned improvements will be made at 5:00 and 6:15 p.m. and representative from the design team will be available to receive feedback. Design concepts were developed to improve pedestrian access, bike and pedestrian safety, traffic flow, parkway aesthetics, and to apply best management practices to improve storm-water runoff quality and improve the environment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Wauwatosa West Dance Team wins Regionals
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award