Milwaukee County Parks invites you to attend a public information meeting to view design concepts and provide feedback to alternatives that have been developed for the Menomonee River Parkway Renewal project. The project boundaries are the Parkway from Congress to Church Streets. The meeting will take place from 4:30-7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, February 12, at Mount Mary University - Helfaer Hall, 2900 North Menomonee River Parkway. Presentations highlighting planned improvements will be made at 5:00 and 6:15 p.m. and representative from the design team will be available to receive feedback. Design concepts were developed to improve pedestrian access, bike and pedestrian safety, traffic flow, parkway aesthetics, and to apply best management practices to improve storm-water runoff quality and improve the environment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW scientist to study novel regulatory mechanisms for a gene involved in vascular anomalies
- How to Make Sure Your Child Succeeds in School this Year
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning