Milwaukee County Parks invites you to attend a public information meeting to view design concepts and provide feedback to alternatives that have been developed for the Menomonee River Parkway Renewal project. The project boundaries are the Parkway from Congress to Church Streets. The meeting will take place from 4:30-7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, February 12, at Mount Mary University - Helfaer Hall, 2900 North Menomonee River Parkway. Presentations highlighting planned improvements will be made at 5:00 and 6:15 p.m. and representative from the design team will be available to receive feedback. Design concepts were developed to improve pedestrian access, bike and pedestrian safety, traffic flow, parkway aesthetics, and to apply best management practices to improve storm-water runoff quality and improve the environment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- Alicia, My Story
- 29th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Holy Week Celebration Services at Trinity UCC
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council