Milwaukee County Parks invites you to attend a public information meeting to view design concepts and provide feedback to alternatives that have been developed for the Menomonee River Parkway Renewal project. The project boundaries are the Parkway from Congress to Church Streets. The meeting will take place from 4:30-7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, February 12, at Mount Mary University - Helfaer Hall, 2900 North Menomonee River Parkway. Presentations highlighting planned improvements will be made at 5:00 and 6:15 p.m. and representative from the design team will be available to receive feedback. Design concepts were developed to improve pedestrian access, bike and pedestrian safety, traffic flow, parkway aesthetics, and to apply best management practices to improve storm-water runoff quality and improve the environment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sport Clips partners with American Red Cross
- Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast calls for new Girl Scout members and volunteers to join in the fun
- Predicting and preventing necrotizing enterocolitis
- Participation in Special Milk Program
- Dr. William Campbell named Eminent Scholar
- Franchisee Opens Second Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Location in Wisconsin
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Milwaukee/NARI to Sponsor 24th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- Volunteering for St. Camillus
- CTSI funds spinal cord injury study