Milwaukee County Parks invites you to attend a public information meeting to view design concepts and provide feedback to alternatives that have been developed for the Menomonee River Parkway Renewal project. The project boundaries are the Parkway from Congress to Church Streets. The meeting will take place from 4:30-7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, February 12, at Mount Mary University - Helfaer Hall, 2900 North Menomonee River Parkway. Presentations highlighting planned improvements will be made at 5:00 and 6:15 p.m. and representative from the design team will be available to receive feedback. Design concepts were developed to improve pedestrian access, bike and pedestrian safety, traffic flow, parkway aesthetics, and to apply best management practices to improve storm-water runoff quality and improve the environment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- Hart Park River Clean-up
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Repertory Theater Children's Audition Notice: A Christmas Carol