CigarMKE is the only Milwaukee area professional, yet casual social group for women & men who love to smoke cigars or pipes, socialize & or just relax.
Relaxation includes a fine cigar, favorite libation & great company.
Remember; it's not about the quantity of people you meet, but the quality.
This cigar group is for anyone who likes to enjoy good cigars & friendly conversation.
There are no fees to join CigarMKE, no rigid structure or silly rules to follow.
Your only responsibility is to bring your own cigars & pay for your beverages.
The quarterly CigarMKE is open to the public & we meet at Milwaukee's Premier Cigar Lounge:
Havana Lounge & Cigar
9505 West Greenfield Avenue
West Allis, Wisconsin 53214
The next event will be Friday, March 21st from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
The cigars we remember the most fondly are about the moment, place & the people we are with.
That defines the true meaning of the good life.
Finally, a place where cigar smokers can meet, enjoy each others company, talk about, rate & smoke great cigars!
For further information, please contact Dan Luke (414) 235-0042 at or email email@example.com & join us on FaceBook at https://www.facebook.com/events/190560767804873/
I have made it a rule never to smoke more that one cigar at a time.
- Mark Twain
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- Department of Defense to fund $5.5 million concussion study
- Advanced Ear, Nose, & Throat Specialists Named Small Business of the Year
- The Torah: A Workshop for Christians
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones
- Foti Chiropractic Fulfills Dream of Second Make-A-Wish Recipient in 2014
- Milwaukee Regional Medical Center's New VP of Finance
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2015 Officers and Directors
- Local Financial Advisor Hosts Dec. 16 Seminar on Investment Outlook for 2015