CigarMKE is the only Milwaukee area professional, yet casual social group for women & men who love to smoke cigars or pipes, socialize & or just relax.
Relaxation includes a fine cigar, favorite libation & great company.
Remember; it's not about the quantity of people you meet, but the quality.
This cigar group is for anyone who likes to enjoy good cigars & friendly conversation.
There are no fees to join CigarMKE, no rigid structure or silly rules to follow.
Your only responsibility is to bring your own cigars & pay for your beverages.
The quarterly CigarMKE is open to the public & we meet at Milwaukee's Premier Cigar Lounge:
Havana Lounge & Cigar
9505 West Greenfield Avenue
West Allis, Wisconsin 53214
The next event will be Friday, March 21st from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
The cigars we remember the most fondly are about the moment, place & the people we are with.
That defines the true meaning of the good life.
Finally, a place where cigar smokers can meet, enjoy each others company, talk about, rate & smoke great cigars!
For further information, please contact Dan Luke (414) 235-0042 at or email email@example.com & join us on FaceBook at https://www.facebook.com/events/190560767804873/
I have made it a rule never to smoke more that one cigar at a time.
- Mark Twain
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The State of Senior Health: Where Wisconsin Made Strides, and Where We Need to Improve
- EveryBODY Plays! MCW to host adaptive sports and recreation expo
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities
- 25 Reasons Why Cotter Consulting Loves Milwaukee
- Imagine More Dinner to raise funds, awareness for neuroscience research
- Thankful for a tobacco-free Dad
- Encouraging Independence to help Unlock your Child’s Potential