The Oilerie Brookfield Celebrates 5-Year Anniversary Feb. 15 With Prizes, Customer Gifts
Brookfield, Wis. – The Oilerie Brookfield, known for its succulent extra virgin olive oils and tantalizing aged balsamic vinegars, will celebrate its five-year anniversary Feb. 15 with prizes, gifts, food samples and in-store specials to thank customers for their support and friendship.
“It’s hard to believe five years have passed since we opened,” said Jackie Zach, owner of The Oilerie Brookfield. “We’ve met so many wonderful people, and had so much fun with our devoted customers, that time has really flown. This anniversary celebration will be for everyone who has walked in the door and shared our passion for extra virgin olive oil, aged balsamic vinegar and other great food.”
Festivities will run from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at The Oilerie Brookfield, 17125C W. Bluemound Road (located in The Plaza). All customers will receive a free gift just for stopping by. A variety of in-store specials will be available. Door prizes will be drawn all day.
Customers visiting Feb. 15 can also take in the one-year anniversary celebration of neighboring Fava Tea Company, just two doors away. The “every-tea-under-the-sun” store will note its first year with specials on teapots, washi tins and select chocolate teas. A free half-ounce of tea will be given with all purchases.
“We strongly believe in small businesses supporting each other,” Zach said. “We hope that our customers will take the opportunity to stop by Fava Tea Company and congratulate them on a successful first year.”
The five-year anniversary of The Oilerie Brookfield comes just months after release of its first-ever cookbook of recipes and food preparation ideas. “A Taste of The Oilerie Brookfield” offers an unprecedented menu of choices for using extra virgin olive oils (EVOO) and aged balsamic vinegars in cooking and baking.
The Feb. 15 anniversary event will feature food samples all day long from the cookbook. Two February flavors of the month will be spotlighted: refreshingly tangy orange extra-virgin olive oil, and hint-of-sweetness blueberry balsamic vinegar. Consumers can keep up with monthly featured flavors, and receive related recipes, by signing up for The Oilerie Brookfield’s e-mail list at http://bit.ly/1bguBm1.
The Oilerie Brookfield is well known for its extensive collection of “taste before you buy” EVOOs and balsamic vinegars, plus unique dips, spices, sauces, olives and other complementary foods. More information is available by calling (262) 786-3000, visiting www.oilerie.com, or following on Facebook and Twitter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Abby Thompson will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- St. Margaret Mary School to Donate 13,200 Pounds of Food
- Richard Kohlmann Named Beverage Manager at Western Racquet Club
- Area Students Perform in Miracle on 34th Street at Sunset Playhouse December 4th through December 31st
- Acclaimed actor Michael York to keynote amyloidosis event
- YOUNG WAUWATOSA RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Honors Barry Mandel With the “Building Milwaukee” Award
- Local Businesses Collect, Deliver More than 4,000 Pounds of Food to New Berlin Food Pantry
- TOP 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN BUYING A HOME