Wauwatosa East High School Presents
Tony-Award Winner Thoroughly Modern Millie
The Tosa East Players will perform “Thoroughly Modern Millie” on March 28, 29, April 4, 5 at 7:30 pm and Sunday, March 30 at 2 pm in the Dale K. Hidde Theater, 7500 Milwaukee Ave.
A zany new musical that takes place in New York City in 1922, Thoroughly Modern Millie tells the story of young Millie Dillmount, who has just moved to the city in search of a new life for herself. It’s a New York story, full of intrigue and jazz - a time when women were entering the workforce and the rules of love and social behavior were changing forever. This is a high-energy show, filled with frisky flappers, dashing leading men and a dragon-lady of a villainess audiences will love to hate!
Tickets go on sale Monday, February 24th. Prices are: Adults $15, Senior Citizens (62 and older) and Students with ID $12, Seniors with Gold Pass and Students with Activity Pass $10, and Children 12 and under $8. To purchase tickets with a credit card, please go to www.tosaeasttheater.org, or call 1-866-967-8167. To purchase with cash or check, please stop by the main office at Wauwatosa East High School during school hours, or come to the theatre box office 45 minutes prior to the show.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Why You Should Care About National Consumer Protection Week
- Gehl Foods, Inc. Awarded the 2014 Quality and Service Award from Dot Foods
- Alverno Presents Joe Westerlund’s Grandma Sparrow & His Piddletractor Orchestra
- Blarney Run/Walk returns to Hoyt Park March 14
- Science Café series to be held at Milwaukee Public Library
- Local Residents Participate in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Hoopla at the Library
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!