Wauwatosa East High School Presents
Tony-Award Winner Thoroughly Modern Millie
The Tosa East Players will perform “Thoroughly Modern Millie” on March 28, 29, April 4, 5 at 7:30 pm and Sunday, March 30 at 2 pm in the Dale K. Hidde Theater, 7500 Milwaukee Ave.
A zany new musical that takes place in New York City in 1922, Thoroughly Modern Millie tells the story of young Millie Dillmount, who has just moved to the city in search of a new life for herself. It’s a New York story, full of intrigue and jazz - a time when women were entering the workforce and the rules of love and social behavior were changing forever. This is a high-energy show, filled with frisky flappers, dashing leading men and a dragon-lady of a villainess audiences will love to hate!
Tickets go on sale Monday, February 24th. Prices are: Adults $15, Senior Citizens (62 and older) and Students with ID $12, Seniors with Gold Pass and Students with Activity Pass $10, and Children 12 and under $8. To purchase tickets with a credit card, please go to www.tosaeasttheater.org, or call 1-866-967-8167. To purchase with cash or check, please stop by the main office at Wauwatosa East High School during school hours, or come to the theatre box office 45 minutes prior to the show.
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military