Wauwatosa East High School Presents
Tony-Award Winner Thoroughly Modern Millie
The Tosa East Players will perform “Thoroughly Modern Millie” on March 28, 29, April 4, 5 at 7:30 pm and Sunday, March 30 at 2 pm in the Dale K. Hidde Theater, 7500 Milwaukee Ave.
A zany new musical that takes place in New York City in 1922, Thoroughly Modern Millie tells the story of young Millie Dillmount, who has just moved to the city in search of a new life for herself. It’s a New York story, full of intrigue and jazz - a time when women were entering the workforce and the rules of love and social behavior were changing forever. This is a high-energy show, filled with frisky flappers, dashing leading men and a dragon-lady of a villainess audiences will love to hate!
Tickets go on sale Monday, February 24th. Prices are: Adults $15, Senior Citizens (62 and older) and Students with ID $12, Seniors with Gold Pass and Students with Activity Pass $10, and Children 12 and under $8. To purchase tickets with a credit card, please go to www.tosaeasttheater.org, or call 1-866-967-8167. To purchase with cash or check, please stop by the main office at Wauwatosa East High School during school hours, or come to the theatre box office 45 minutes prior to the show.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- Department of Defense to fund $5.5 million concussion study
- Advanced Ear, Nose, & Throat Specialists Named Small Business of the Year
- The Torah: A Workshop for Christians
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones
- Foti Chiropractic Fulfills Dream of Second Make-A-Wish Recipient in 2014
- Milwaukee Regional Medical Center's New VP of Finance
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2015 Officers and Directors
- Local Financial Advisor Hosts Dec. 16 Seminar on Investment Outlook for 2015