Wauwatosa East High School Presents
Tony-Award Winner Thoroughly Modern Millie
The Tosa East Players will perform “Thoroughly Modern Millie” on March 28, 29, April 4, 5 at 7:30 pm and Sunday, March 30 at 2 pm in the Dale K. Hidde Theater, 7500 Milwaukee Ave.
A zany new musical that takes place in New York City in 1922, Thoroughly Modern Millie tells the story of young Millie Dillmount, who has just moved to the city in search of a new life for herself. It’s a New York story, full of intrigue and jazz - a time when women were entering the workforce and the rules of love and social behavior were changing forever. This is a high-energy show, filled with frisky flappers, dashing leading men and a dragon-lady of a villainess audiences will love to hate!
Tickets go on sale Monday, February 24th. Prices are: Adults $15, Senior Citizens (62 and older) and Students with ID $12, Seniors with Gold Pass and Students with Activity Pass $10, and Children 12 and under $8. To purchase tickets with a credit card, please go to www.tosaeasttheater.org, or call 1-866-967-8167. To purchase with cash or check, please stop by the main office at Wauwatosa East High School during school hours, or come to the theatre box office 45 minutes prior to the show.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW researchers to study treatment reporting tools for breast cancer care
- Thanksgiving Day Worship Service
- Wordsworth Trust Curator to Speak at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Hart Park Fall Clean-up & Weed-out
- MCW enters new era of medical education
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Ensure a Positive Remodeling Experience in 6 Steps
- Medical physicist named 2014 Educator of the Year
- Does breast milk affect necrotizing enterocolitis?
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room