WAUWATOSA, Wis. -- Nathan Dykstra has been hired as a consultant for Corporate Technology Solutions (CTS) of Milwaukee.
In his new position, he will be responsible for working with CTS clients to develop high quality software solutions to optimize business productivity.
Prior to CTS, Dykstra worked as a SQA Engineer at the Cognex Corporation.
He holds a Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering from Milwaukee School of Engineering. He resides in Wauwatosa, and is a member of the Milwaukee Astronomical Society.
CTS provides its clients in the financial and healthcare industries with complete, integrated information technology solutions. The company offers quality, experienced consultants who provide technical leadership through an entire project life cycle and functional expertise which creates a competitive advantage for its clients. For more information on CTS visit www.consult-cts.com or call 414.291.2715.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB to Hold Free Fall Shredding Events
- Travel Around the World at the 71st Annual Holiday Folk Fair International
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- St. Robert School Annual Rummage Sale October 3 and 4
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- HMGC designated to run Undiagnosed Disease Network sequencing center
- New parking lot kicks off $1 million in WAUMC capital improvements