WAUWATOSA, Wis. -- Nathan Dykstra has been hired as a consultant for Corporate Technology Solutions (CTS) of Milwaukee.
In his new position, he will be responsible for working with CTS clients to develop high quality software solutions to optimize business productivity.
Prior to CTS, Dykstra worked as a SQA Engineer at the Cognex Corporation.
He holds a Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering from Milwaukee School of Engineering. He resides in Wauwatosa, and is a member of the Milwaukee Astronomical Society.
CTS provides its clients in the financial and healthcare industries with complete, integrated information technology solutions. The company offers quality, experienced consultants who provide technical leadership through an entire project life cycle and functional expertise which creates a competitive advantage for its clients. For more information on CTS visit www.consult-cts.com or call 414.291.2715.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW researchers to study treatment reporting tools for breast cancer care
- Thanksgiving Day Worship Service
- Wordsworth Trust Curator to Speak at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Hart Park Fall Clean-up & Weed-out
- MCW enters new era of medical education
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Ensure a Positive Remodeling Experience in 6 Steps
- Medical physicist named 2014 Educator of the Year
- Does breast milk affect necrotizing enterocolitis?
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room