The 15th Annual Reflections of Wellness for Women event is scheduled for Saturday, February 15, 2014 at West Allis Central High School, 8516 W. Lincoln Avenue. Join us for this exciting day of exhibits, refreshments, screenings and a raffle to benefit the Greater Milwaukee Free Clinic! The fun begins with registration from 8 a.m. - 9 a.m. Closing remarks will be at 12:45.
The day promises to be inspiring with a list of fabulous speakers addressing living long and dying healthy, tips for healthy eating and finding the balance amidst life's challenges!
All of this for only $10 in advance (by February 6th) or $15 at the door. To register or for more information call 414-328-7521. Call now! Plan to be part of this annual celebration of women - you'll be glad you did!!!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends...An Evening for Adults
- Researchers discover new gene responsible for traits involved in diabetes
- Locally Owned MOZZALUNA PIZZERIA & RISTORANTE is doing a Free Pizza Give Away on 9/25/14
- Treating post-traumatic stress disorder
- Operation Forward March to Benefit Wounded Warrior Project
- Callen Debuts Updated Website
- Nain Lutheran Church Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- “Get Your Rear in Gear” run/walk for colon cancer prevention and research
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014