The 15th Annual Reflections of Wellness for Women event is scheduled for Saturday, February 15, 2014 at West Allis Central High School, 8516 W. Lincoln Avenue. Join us for this exciting day of exhibits, refreshments, screenings and a raffle to benefit the Greater Milwaukee Free Clinic! The fun begins with registration from 8 a.m. - 9 a.m. Closing remarks will be at 12:45.
The day promises to be inspiring with a list of fabulous speakers addressing living long and dying healthy, tips for healthy eating and finding the balance amidst life's challenges!
All of this for only $10 in advance (by February 6th) or $15 at the door. To register or for more information call 414-328-7521. Call now! Plan to be part of this annual celebration of women - you'll be glad you did!!!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- BBB WGA Offers Tips to Avoid Donor Deception
- Village of Pleasant Prairie Park & Ride Lot Named “Project of the Year” by the American Public Works Association