The 15th Annual Reflections of Wellness for Women event is scheduled for Saturday, February 15, 2014 at West Allis Central High School, 8516 W. Lincoln Avenue. Join us for this exciting day of exhibits, refreshments, screenings and a raffle to benefit the Greater Milwaukee Free Clinic! The fun begins with registration from 8 a.m. - 9 a.m. Closing remarks will be at 12:45.
The day promises to be inspiring with a list of fabulous speakers addressing living long and dying healthy, tips for healthy eating and finding the balance amidst life's challenges!
All of this for only $10 in advance (by February 6th) or $15 at the door. To register or for more information call 414-328-7521. Call now! Plan to be part of this annual celebration of women - you'll be glad you did!!!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chicago Bus Trip Planned
- Early detection of Alzheimer’s disease
- CigarMKE Event on Nov. 8
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Wauwatosa Actor in Acacia Theatre’s Humorous “Fish Eyes"
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- MCW researcher to develop methods to optimize virtual tools for nasal surgery
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Massachusetts Book Artist To Speak at UWM Oct. 21