The 15th Annual Reflections of Wellness for Women event is scheduled for Saturday, February 15, 2014 at West Allis Central High School, 8516 W. Lincoln Avenue. Join us for this exciting day of exhibits, refreshments, screenings and a raffle to benefit the Greater Milwaukee Free Clinic! The fun begins with registration from 8 a.m. - 9 a.m. Closing remarks will be at 12:45.
The day promises to be inspiring with a list of fabulous speakers addressing living long and dying healthy, tips for healthy eating and finding the balance amidst life's challenges!
All of this for only $10 in advance (by February 6th) or $15 at the door. To register or for more information call 414-328-7521. Call now! Plan to be part of this annual celebration of women - you'll be glad you did!!!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The "LifeStory Memoir Writer's" Workshop
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Annual Candlelit Stroll Offers a Time and Place to Share, Grieve, and Celebrate Life
- 2014 Holiday Folk Fair International to Host 5k Run/Walk
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers September 17 Panel Discussion on Creating an Outdoor Living Space
- Better breathing for sleep apnea patients
- Two Advisors in Brookfield Ameriprise Office Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Local Residents Perform At Sunset Playhouse
- On Course for a Cure: Golfers tee off for digestive disease research