Do you live with a chronic condition of any sort such as high blood pressure, diabetes, pain, fatigue or depression? The West Allis Health Department is pleased to offer "Living Well with Chronic Conditions" a class that is designed to help you be in control. If you are an adult with any on-going health condition this class may just be what the doctor ordered.
This FREE class meets once each week for two and one half hours beginning Tuesday, February 18th and ending March 25, 2014.
The class is open to the public and will the held at the Landmark of West Allis, 1441 S. 68th Street. This class can help you to take charge of your life and be able to do the things that you long to do. Please consider joining us - it may just change your life!
To register call Mary at the Landmark of West Allis, 414-302-1700
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th