Do you live with a chronic condition of any sort such as high blood pressure, diabetes, pain, fatigue or depression? The West Allis Health Department is pleased to offer "Living Well with Chronic Conditions" a class that is designed to help you be in control. If you are an adult with any on-going health condition this class may just be what the doctor ordered.
This FREE class meets once each week for two and one half hours beginning Tuesday, February 18th and ending March 25, 2014.
The class is open to the public and will the held at the Landmark of West Allis, 1441 S. 68th Street. This class can help you to take charge of your life and be able to do the things that you long to do. Please consider joining us - it may just change your life!
To register call Mary at the Landmark of West Allis, 414-302-1700
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW scientist to study novel regulatory mechanisms for a gene involved in vascular anomalies
- How to Make Sure Your Child Succeeds in School this Year (1)
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning