Do you live with a chronic condition of any sort such as high blood pressure, diabetes, pain, fatigue or depression? The West Allis Health Department is pleased to offer "Living Well with Chronic Conditions" a class that is designed to help you be in control. If you are an adult with any on-going health condition this class may just be what the doctor ordered.
This FREE class meets once each week for two and one half hours beginning Tuesday, February 18th and ending March 25, 2014.
The class is open to the public and will the held at the Landmark of West Allis, 1441 S. 68th Street. This class can help you to take charge of your life and be able to do the things that you long to do. Please consider joining us - it may just change your life!
To register call Mary at the Landmark of West Allis, 414-302-1700
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- BBB Names 2016 Business Ethics Winners
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016