Do you live with a chronic condition of any sort such as high blood pressure, diabetes, pain, fatigue or depression? The West Allis Health Department is pleased to offer "Living Well with Chronic Conditions" a class that is designed to help you be in control. If you are an adult with any on-going health condition this class may just be what the doctor ordered.
This FREE class meets once each week for two and one half hours beginning Tuesday, February 18th and ending March 25, 2014.
The class is open to the public and will the held at the Landmark of West Allis, 1441 S. 68th Street. This class can help you to take charge of your life and be able to do the things that you long to do. Please consider joining us - it may just change your life!
To register call Mary at the Landmark of West Allis, 414-302-1700
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The State of Senior Health: Where Wisconsin Made Strides, and Where We Need to Improve
- EveryBODY Plays! MCW to host adaptive sports and recreation expo
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities
- 25 Reasons Why Cotter Consulting Loves Milwaukee
- Imagine More Dinner to raise funds, awareness for neuroscience research
- Thankful for a tobacco-free Dad
- Encouraging Independence to help Unlock your Child’s Potential