Do you live with a chronic condition of any sort such as high blood pressure, diabetes, pain, fatigue or depression? The West Allis Health Department is pleased to offer "Living Well with Chronic Conditions" a class that is designed to help you be in control. If you are an adult with any on-going health condition this class may just be what the doctor ordered.
This FREE class meets once each week for two and one half hours beginning Tuesday, February 18th and ending March 25, 2014.
The class is open to the public and will the held at the Landmark of West Allis, 1441 S. 68th Street. This class can help you to take charge of your life and be able to do the things that you long to do. Please consider joining us - it may just change your life!
To register call Mary at the Landmark of West Allis, 414-302-1700
- Men's Grief Support Gathering
- Two Nationally Known Experts on Character Education to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Free Movies in the Park
- MCW’s Joseph C. Besharse, PhD, receives ARVO Proctor Medal for lifetime achievement in vision research
- AlphaGraphics of Brookfield becomes ISO 9000 compliant
- Bartelt Wins Two Regional Chrysalis Awards
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Donates Nearly $900 to Elmbrook Schools in April
- Celebrate and remember our nation’s heroes from May 16-21!
- June 4 Workshop Spotlights Merton and Heschel, Spiritual Giants
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner