The Milwaukee Chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI), the area’s leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource for more than 52 years, announced that the following 19 companies have been accepted for membership:
• Alois Roofing & Sheet Metal, West Allis, Wis.
• Automatic Entrances of Wisconsin, Inc., Waukesha, Wis.
• Burmeister Woodwork of Hales Corners, Hales Corners, Wis.
• CornerStone Plumbing, LLC, Waukesha, Wis.
• Cornerstone Roofing, Inc., Wauwatosa, Wis.
• Crom Painting Industries, Watertown, Wis.
• Endres Enterprises, LLC, Menomonee Falls, Wis.
• Evolve Construction, Wauwatosa, Wis.
• Inground Specialists, Inc., Sullivan, Wis.
• LCS Lawn Service, Inc., Butler, Wis.
• Milestone Plumbing, Inc., Wauwatosa, Wis.
• Miller Mobility Products, Mequon, Wis.
• Ransom’s Audio, Video, TV and Satellite, Fond Du Lac, Wis.
• SA-Herbst & Associates, Milwaukee, Wis.
• Sign A Rama, Menomonee Falls, Wis.
• Sleep Number (by Select Comfort), Greenfield, Wis.
• Today's Lifestyle Solutions, LLC, Waukesha, Wis.
• Wallner Builders Remodeling, Inc., Butler, Wis.
• Wolf Exteriors and Remodeling, Oconomowoc, Wis.
As Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc. members, these companies and their staffs are dedicated to improving the quality and value of the homeowner’s investment. NARI members are carefully screened and must observe the highest standards of honesty, integrity, and responsibility. Contractor members provide professional service and maintain the high standards of the Council.
Through NARI, all members have ready access to the latest information in the field ⎯ through publications, educational programs, and an annual convention/exposition featuring new products, materials, and techniques. The NARI remodeling contractor is pledged to uphold the Association’s Code of Ethics and is dedicated to the professionalism and integrity of the remodeling industry.
The Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council was chartered in July 1961, as a Chapter of the National Home Improvement Council. In May of 1982, the National Home Improvement Council merged with the National Remodelers Association to form NARI ⎯ the National Association of the Remodeling Industry.
The Council’s goals of encouraging ethical conduct, professionalism, and sound business practices in the remodeling industry have led to the remodeling industry’s growth and made NARI a recognized authority in that industry. With over 745 members, the Milwaukee Chapter is the nation’s largest.
For more information or to receive a free copy of an annual membership roster listing all members alphabetically and by category, and the booklet, “Milwaukee/NARI’s Remodeling Guide,” call 414-771-4071 or visit the Council’s website at www.milwaukeenari.org.
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- Civic Band Plays Free Concert Sunday
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Alliance Tax & Accounting Service expands office to accommodate growth
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- August Summer Art Camps at Cattywampus
- Flowers bring Joy and Smiles to Patients at Froedtert Hospital
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease