Milwaukee/NARI Offers “The Differences Between Working With a Design-Build Firm and an Architect” Panel Discussion on February 19
The Milwaukee chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (Milwaukee/NARI), the area’s leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource for more than 52 years, will sponsor a free panel discussion on “The Differences Between Working with a Design-Build Firm and an Architect.”
The event will be held Wed., Feb. 19, in the Ron Ziglinski, CR Education Center in the Milwaukee/NARI office, 11815 W. Dearbourn Ave., Wauwatosa, from 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. It will include a question and answer session.
The following Milwaukee/NARI members will be part of the panel:
• Chris Egner, MCR, UDCP, Four Seasons Sunrooms/Chris Egner Design-Build-Remodel, New Berlin, Wis.
• John Phillips, CR, The Cabinet Maker, LLC, Milwaukee, Wis.
• Jim Pitzen, CR, ALA, Pitzen Design, Ltd., Brookfield, Wis.
• Bob Sebastian, Burback Builders, LLC, Muskego, Wis.
• Sandra Trego, Trego Architects, LLC, Watertown, Wis.
The panel discussion will provide information that consumers can use when determining how they want to move forward on designing a home renovation, with questions answered by the panelists relating to the how to work with architects and design-build firms.
In addition to a variety of Milwaukee/NARI resource materials, all attendees will be signed up to receive a pair of tickets for the 15th annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes, to be held Sat., May 17 – Sun., May 18. Light refreshments will be served.
Space is limited, and reservations are required. Call the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council office at 414-771-4071 to reserve your space or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
The Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council was chartered in July 1961, as a Chapter of the National Home Improvement Council. In May of 1982, the National Home Improvement Council merged with the National Remodelers Association to form NARI – the National Association of the Remodeling Industry. With over 740 members, the Milwaukee Chapter is the largest in the nation.
The Council’s goals of encouraging ethical conduct, sound business practices, and professionalism in the remodeling industry have led to the growth of the remodeling industry nationwide and made NARI a recognized authority in that industry.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Catholic Singles Memorial Day Picnic
- Milwaukee/NARI Tour Of Remodeled Homes Partners With The Salvation Army of Milwaukee County
- Knapp Chiropractic raises money for Safe Babies Healthy Families at third anniversary event
- FREE to the Public - Outdoor Workouts at Anytime Falls
- Lutheran Home Hires Wolkomir as Social Services Director
- Wauwatosa East's first EcoFair
- Director of NIH National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute to visit MCW
- Imaging the windows to the soul: eye researchers pursue “audacious” goal
- Two Delafield Homes on 16th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- 16th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes to Feature Three Wauwatosa Area Projects