Milwaukee Lutheran HS To Present Dinner Theater, "May the Farce Be With You," February 7 – 9
The Drama Department of Milwaukee Lutheran High School, 9700 West Grantosa Drive in Milwaukee, will host a dinner theater presentation of "May the Farce Be With You," a farce by David Rogers on Friday and Saturday, February 7 & 8 with dinner at 5:30 p.m. and show at 7 p.m. On Sunday, February 9, the play only will be presented at 2 p.m. Join us for a fun event displaying lively entertainment!
Ticket prices for the the Friday and Saturday dinner theater are $20 for Adults; $18 for Seniors 60 and older, students 14 and older and Lutheran High School Association Activity Card Holders; and $15 for Children 13 and under. Reservations are required. Please request your ticket reservations before January 31 by completing a ticket order form found at http://www.milwaukeelutheran.org/apps/news/show_news.jsp?REC_ID=351254&id=0 and mail it to the school at 9700 W. Grantosa Drive, Milwaukee, WI 53222. Call (414) 461-6000 if you have any questions.
Show-only tickets for all three performances will be available at the door one-half hour before show time. Show-only prices are $6 for Adults; $5 for Seniors 60 and older; $3 for Non-MLHS High School Students and Grade School Students; and are Free with ID Card for MLHS Students and Association Activity Card Holders.
Milwaukee Lutheran High School (MLHS) is a fully accredited, four-year, Christian high school serving students from the greater Milwaukee area. Milwaukee Lutheran is owned and operated by an Association of Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod (LCMS) congregations. Originally established in 1903, Milwaukee Lutheran has twice been recognized by the U.S. Department of Education as a National Blue Ribbon School and by the LCMS as a Recognized School of Excellence. For more information, please visit http://www.milwaukeelutheran.org/.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Abby Thompson will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- St. Margaret Mary School to Donate 13,200 Pounds of Food
- Richard Kohlmann Named Beverage Manager at Western Racquet Club
- Area Students Perform in Miracle on 34th Street at Sunset Playhouse December 4th through December 31st
- Acclaimed actor Michael York to keynote amyloidosis event
- YOUNG WAUWATOSA RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Honors Barry Mandel With the “Building Milwaukee” Award
- Local Businesses Collect, Deliver More than 4,000 Pounds of Food to New Berlin Food Pantry
- TOP 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN BUYING A HOME