Rev. Dr. Barry Szymanski, Minister of Pastoral Care at First Congregational Church of Wauwatosa will facilitate a Silent Retreat on Sunday, March 2 from 11:30 AM - 3 PM. The church is located at 1511 Church Street. Lunch will be served at 1 PM.
Retreats are a time to get away and spend some quality time with yourself, with your thoughts, and with God. If you wish, bring a novel to read during the quiet times and/or an iPod with earbuds. There are no rules — other than silence.
Everyone is welcome! There is no charge. There will be presentations during the retreat to spur ideas and help you explore 'The Other' and yourself. To RSVP, contact the church at 414-258-7375 or at email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Corporate Chair Massage Program - It's Essential!
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Dr. Kiran K. Turaga named Sharon K. Wadina Endowed Professor in Sarcoma Research
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: October schedule
- Happy 10th Anniversary Hart Park Square!
- MCW announces Critical Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Fellowship Program
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $250,000 to assess health impact of Eau Claire community planning
- Seniors can learn tips for downsizing in free presentation Oct. 6
- MCW awarded $2.7 million grant to advance the understanding and measurement of outcomes in children with chronic disease