Rev. Dr. Barry Szymanski, Minister of Pastoral Care at First Congregational Church of Wauwatosa will facilitate a Silent Retreat on Sunday, March 2 from 11:30 AM - 3 PM. The church is located at 1511 Church Street. Lunch will be served at 1 PM.
Retreats are a time to get away and spend some quality time with yourself, with your thoughts, and with God. If you wish, bring a novel to read during the quiet times and/or an iPod with earbuds. There are no rules — other than silence.
Everyone is welcome! There is no charge. There will be presentations during the retreat to spur ideas and help you explore 'The Other' and yourself. To RSVP, contact the church at 414-258-7375 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Summer School Program Comes Home to the Milwaukee Irish Fest Center
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Early Registration for Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC Ends May 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Milwaukee/NARI Says April Showers Don’t Have to Bring Foundation Leaks
- Parade Applications Now Available
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents former Navy SEAL, Jeff Boss, leadership coach specializing in adaptability