Rev. Dr. Barry Szymanski, Minister of Pastoral Care at First Congregational Church of Wauwatosa will facilitate a Silent Retreat on Sunday, March 2 from 11:30 AM - 3 PM. The church is located at 1511 Church Street. Lunch will be served at 1 PM.
Retreats are a time to get away and spend some quality time with yourself, with your thoughts, and with God. If you wish, bring a novel to read during the quiet times and/or an iPod with earbuds. There are no rules — other than silence.
Everyone is welcome! There is no charge. There will be presentations during the retreat to spur ideas and help you explore 'The Other' and yourself. To RSVP, contact the church at 414-258-7375 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids