Rev. Dr. Barry Szymanski, Minister of Pastoral Care at First Congregational Church of Wauwatosa will facilitate a Silent Retreat on Sunday, March 2 from 11:30 AM - 3 PM. The church is located at 1511 Church Street. Lunch will be served at 1 PM.
Retreats are a time to get away and spend some quality time with yourself, with your thoughts, and with God. If you wish, bring a novel to read during the quiet times and/or an iPod with earbuds. There are no rules — other than silence.
Everyone is welcome! There is no charge. There will be presentations during the retreat to spur ideas and help you explore 'The Other' and yourself. To RSVP, contact the church at 414-258-7375 or at email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- Alicia, My Story
- 29th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Holy Week Celebration Services at Trinity UCC
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council