Rev. Dr. Barry Szymanski, Minister of Pastoral Care at First Congregational Church of Wauwatosa will facilitate a Silent Retreat on Sunday, March 2 from 11:30 AM - 3 PM. The church is located at 1511 Church Street. Lunch will be served at 1 PM.
Retreats are a time to get away and spend some quality time with yourself, with your thoughts, and with God. If you wish, bring a novel to read during the quiet times and/or an iPod with earbuds. There are no rules — other than silence.
Everyone is welcome! There is no charge. There will be presentations during the retreat to spur ideas and help you explore 'The Other' and yourself. To RSVP, contact the church at 414-258-7375 or at email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $158,000 to combat sex trafficking among youth
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- COMEDY, COMEDY, AND MO’ COMEDY!
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- Free Drum Clinic with The Common Thread Clinic Tour, Tuesday, April 22