Bel Canto Boy Choirs (Ellen M. Shuler, Director), will present Make a Joyful Noise!, Sunday, February 9, 2014 at 4:00 pm at Calvary Presbyterian Church, 935 W. Wisconsin Ave., Milwaukee, WI. This delightful concert, suitable for families, will be comprised of pieces inspired by Biblical texts from the Old Testament, including Srul Irving Glick’s Psalm Trilogy, Ken Medema’s Moses, and Jubilate Deo and Didn’t It Rain by Emily Crocker. Elna Hickson will accompany.
The Bel Canto Boy Choirs welcome boys from the third through twelfth grades with unchanged or changed voices. Members are selected by audition.
Tickets are $5 per person and will be available at the door only. A reception will follow the concert.
The 2013 – 2014 Bel Canto Chorus concert season is presented in part with support from the United Performing Arts Fund (UPAF); the Bradley Foundation; the Herzfeld Foundation; CAMPAC, the Milwaukee County Arts Board; and the Wisconsin Arts Board with funds from the State of Wisconsin and the National Endowment for the Arts.
For more information call (414) 481-8801 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- "WEIRD ANIMALS" Come to Vacation Bible School
- Milwaukee/NARI Shares Tips For Outdoor Living Spaces
- Kathy's House Classic Golf Outing Planned
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Researchers to explore new treatments for pancreatic cancer
- Milwaukee’s Archbishop Conducts Mass at Harwood Place
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1
- Boatshed Lake Michigan Sponsors SUPA athletes support boat to cross Lake Michigan