Bel Canto Boy Choirs (Ellen M. Shuler, Director), will present Make a Joyful Noise!, Sunday, February 9, 2014 at 4:00 pm at Calvary Presbyterian Church, 935 W. Wisconsin Ave., Milwaukee, WI. This delightful concert, suitable for families, will be comprised of pieces inspired by Biblical texts from the Old Testament, including Srul Irving Glick’s Psalm Trilogy, Ken Medema’s Moses, and Jubilate Deo and Didn’t It Rain by Emily Crocker. Elna Hickson will accompany.
The Bel Canto Boy Choirs welcome boys from the third through twelfth grades with unchanged or changed voices. Members are selected by audition.
Tickets are $5 per person and will be available at the door only. A reception will follow the concert.
The 2013 – 2014 Bel Canto Chorus concert season is presented in part with support from the United Performing Arts Fund (UPAF); the Bradley Foundation; the Herzfeld Foundation; CAMPAC, the Milwaukee County Arts Board; and the Wisconsin Arts Board with funds from the State of Wisconsin and the National Endowment for the Arts.
For more information call (414) 481-8801 or email email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Wauwatosa West Dance Team wins Regionals
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award