Bel Canto Boy Choirs (Ellen M. Shuler, Director), will present Make a Joyful Noise!, Sunday, February 9, 2014 at 4:00 pm at Calvary Presbyterian Church, 935 W. Wisconsin Ave., Milwaukee, WI. This delightful concert, suitable for families, will be comprised of pieces inspired by Biblical texts from the Old Testament, including Srul Irving Glick’s Psalm Trilogy, Ken Medema’s Moses, and Jubilate Deo and Didn’t It Rain by Emily Crocker. Elna Hickson will accompany.
The Bel Canto Boy Choirs welcome boys from the third through twelfth grades with unchanged or changed voices. Members are selected by audition.
Tickets are $5 per person and will be available at the door only. A reception will follow the concert.
The 2013 – 2014 Bel Canto Chorus concert season is presented in part with support from the United Performing Arts Fund (UPAF); the Bradley Foundation; the Herzfeld Foundation; CAMPAC, the Milwaukee County Arts Board; and the Wisconsin Arts Board with funds from the State of Wisconsin and the National Endowment for the Arts.
For more information call (414) 481-8801 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" – Saturday, April 26, 2014
- Children's Audition Notice for Milwaukee Rep's 2014/15 production THE COLOR PURPLE
- Stuff the Truck for Independence
- Spring Concert "Stars" featuring Julia Simpson
- Cudahy Home to be on Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- Three Wauwatosa Homes to be Part of Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- United for Libraries to present Public Service Award to Congressman Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wis.)
- MCW to Host Diabetes Symposium
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event