Bel Canto Boy Choirs (Ellen M. Shuler, Director), will present Make a Joyful Noise!, Sunday, February 9, 2014 at 4:00 pm at Calvary Presbyterian Church, 935 W. Wisconsin Ave., Milwaukee, WI. This delightful concert, suitable for families, will be comprised of pieces inspired by Biblical texts from the Old Testament, including Srul Irving Glick’s Psalm Trilogy, Ken Medema’s Moses, and Jubilate Deo and Didn’t It Rain by Emily Crocker. Elna Hickson will accompany.
The Bel Canto Boy Choirs welcome boys from the third through twelfth grades with unchanged or changed voices. Members are selected by audition.
Tickets are $5 per person and will be available at the door only. A reception will follow the concert.
The 2013 – 2014 Bel Canto Chorus concert season is presented in part with support from the United Performing Arts Fund (UPAF); the Bradley Foundation; the Herzfeld Foundation; CAMPAC, the Milwaukee County Arts Board; and the Wisconsin Arts Board with funds from the State of Wisconsin and the National Endowment for the Arts.
For more information call (414) 481-8801 or email email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wheaton Franciscan – Midwest Spine and Orthopedic Hospital and Wisconsin Heart Hospital Campus Emergency Department Receives 2014 Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award for Achieving 95th Percentile in Patient Experience
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- 125 Volunteers Needed at Special Olympics Wisconsin State Bowling and Volleyball Tourney
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army