When you get in an accident, there are many things to worry about. Besides the most important aspect - the well-being of those involved in an accident - you may have to deal with insurance claims, getting your car fixed, rental car needs, and other general inconveniences. Fortunately for those living in the Germantown, Menomonee Falls, & Mequon area, you have a one stop, family ran auto body shop that will make your worries disappear.
1Collision on County Line road in Menomonee Falls is your neighborhood collision repair shop. Not only will we repair your vehicle with top of the line quality work, we will also file your claims with insurance companies, line-up your rental vehicle, and take care of the paper work as quickly as possible. At 1Collsion, we do our best to eliminate as much stress as possible for our customers.
While 1Collision has been in business for over 30 years under the names Motorcar Collision and Crash1 on Bradley Road in Brown Deer, it's been just over a year since we moved to our new location in the Menomonee Falls/Germantown/Mequon area as part of the 1Collision Network, a top of the line network of high quality shops in the Midwest. Stop in for a free estimate, and let us show you what we have to offer!
As a special offer to all GermantownNow subscribers, we are currently offering $100 off all auto body work (non-insurance claim) of $500 or more; just mention this advertisement. Visit us at N96W14555 County Line Rd or call us at (262)251-1700 for more information and find us on Facebook – 1Collision County Line. Thank you for letting us be a part of your community
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th