Luther Manor Senior Living Community, located at 4545 N. 92nd St. in Wauwatosa will be hosting AARP tax counselors to provide free tax preparation for seniors.
The AARP tax counselors will be available from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. on Tuesdays, starting Feb. 4 through April 15 in the Cypress Room of the Luther Manor Terrace Apartments.
Sign up for your time slot by contacting Terrace Resident Specialist Deb Fitzsimmons at (414) 464-3880 ext. 777. This service is offered FREE for seniors.
An accredited senior living community, Luther Manor has been caring and advocating for seniors for more than 50 years. In addition to apartment homes, assisted living and long-term care options, Luther Manor offers rehabilitation, adult day and supportive services, hospice care and community outreach programs. For more information, call (414) 464-3880 or visit www.luthermanor.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- January is Radon Action Month--Know Your Home's Radon Level
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!
- Ann Massaro, Brookfield Native and Brookfield Central High School Graduate, Joins Ameriprise Financial
- Member Companies Provide Support to Home Improvement Show
- The Challenge of Moving from a Home you Love
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon
- Can social networks improve rates of treatment for HIV?
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Puzzles Good for a Child’s Developing Brain
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program