In addition to the services provided by the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc., and the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, co-sponsors of the 52nd annual Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show, which will be held Thurs., Feb. 13, through Sun., Feb. 16, at the Wisconsin Exposition Center at State Fair Park in West Allis, other organizations play prominent roles in the event.
Assisting Milwaukee/NARI in Show production and presentation are the following companies:
• 1st Choice Heating & Cooling and Carrier: Show Information Brochure sponsor
• American Garage Builders: “Get Your Motor Runnin’” display sponsor
• Callen Construction, Inc.: Senior Day sponsor
• Milt Charno & Associates, Inc.: Show Set Up assistance
• Closet Concepts: Garage Display product provider
• Dimension Design, Build, Remodel, Inc.: Outdoor Living Area Music Sponsor
• A. Fillinger, Inc.: Seminar Demonstration Stage sponsor
• Grand Appliance and TV: Cooking Stage Appliances provider
• J & B Construction, Inc.: Tom Feiza “Mr. Fix-It” presentations sponsor
• Nehmey Construction, Inc.: Interior Design Contest Room Display construction
• Oak Creek Plumbing: Show Bag sponsor
• Proud Precision Painters: Interior Design Contest Room Display product provider
• Schlossmann’s Auto Group: Automotive Vehicle Display sponsor
• Special Spaces Wisconsin: Kids Creative Zone sponsor
• Waste Management of WI: Alison Victoria presentations sponsor
• Weather Tight Corp.: $2 Off Admission Coupon sponsor
• Wisconsin Hot Rod Radio: Captn Bob and Arlo appearances sponsor
The 2014 Home Improvement Show will provide Milwaukee/NARI, the area’s leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource for more than 52 years, with the opportunity to have its members demonstrate for consumers how they can “Put A Little Love in Your Home,” the theme for the Show.
More than 700 booth spaces covering the entire exposition center will feature providers of thousands of home improvement products and services, including kitchens, decks, cabinets, windows, bathrooms, siding, lighting, landscaping, media rooms, wall coverings, lower levels, roofing, fireplaces, and much more.
During the Show, educational presentations by home improvement experts and media celebrities will be held, including presentations on the A. Fillinger Seminar Demonstration Stage by Alison Victoria of HGTV’s “Kitchen Crashers” on Feb. 15 – 16, sponsored by Waste Management of WI, Melinda Myers, The Plant Doctor, Gus Gnorski, Lis Friemoth, “The Garden Hoe”, and Tom Feiza, Mr. Fix-It, presented by J&B Construction. The Cooking Demonstration Stage will feature area chefs and national cooking celebrities, including Mad Dog & Merrill, the grilling buddies.
In addition, the Show will also feature an Outdoor Living Area with a “Wisconsin Wilderness” theme, an Interior Design Room Display contest between college students from four area colleges presented by Nehmey Construction, the “Get Your Motor Runnin’” garage display sponsored by American Garage Builders, the Schlossmann’s Automotive Group vehicle display, Captn Bob & Arlo appearances presented by Wisconsin Hot Rod Radio, a tablescape design competition, the Milwaukee/NARI Foundation fundraising raffle, a Kid’s Creative Zone presented by Special Spaces Wisconsin, live music Fri. – Sun., a mascot basketball game featuring Gerry, the Milwaukee/NARI Carpenter Ant mascot on Feb. 15 at 1:00 p.m., and more.
Hours on Thurs., Feb. 13 are noon – 8:00 p.m., 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. on Fri., Feb. 14, and Sat., Feb. 15; and 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Sun., Feb. 16. Admission is $5 in advance, $8 at the door. Tickets for those 60 and older are $5.00, with a special price of $4.00 at the door on Thurs., Feb. 13, for Senior Day sponsored by Callen Construction, Inc. Children 16 and younger and all military personnel with a military photo ID card will be admitted free.
For more information, visit www.milwaukeenari.org or call 414-771-4071.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Save Our Neighborhoods
- Froedtert Hospital Foundation Names Board Chair
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- January is Radon Action Month--Know Your Home's Radon Level
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!
- Ann Massaro, Brookfield Native and Brookfield Central High School Graduate, Joins Ameriprise Financial
- Member Companies Provide Support to Home Improvement Show
- The Challenge of Moving from a Home you Love
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon
- Can social networks improve rates of treatment for HIV?