Fr. Francis "Rocky" Hoffman presents "Marriage Insurance" a twelve step program for happier marriages, Friday, Jan. 31, 7-9pm at St. Mary's Visitation Church, 1260 Church St., Elm Grove. Fr. Rocky is Executive Director of the Catholic talk radio station Relevant Radio. Sponsored by St. Mary's Christian Women, the talk is open to men and women of all ages, whether engaged, newly wed, or married for decades. Come single or as a couple. Cost is $10/person. Seating is limited. Please register online at EVENTBRITE.COM - search "Marriage Insurance, Elm Grove" OR by mailing a check payable to St. Mary's Christian Women, 1260 Church St., Elm Grove, WI 53122.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park