Fr. Francis "Rocky" Hoffman presents "Marriage Insurance" a twelve step program for happier marriages, Friday, Jan. 31, 7-9pm at St. Mary's Visitation Church, 1260 Church St., Elm Grove. Fr. Rocky is Executive Director of the Catholic talk radio station Relevant Radio. Sponsored by St. Mary's Christian Women, the talk is open to men and women of all ages, whether engaged, newly wed, or married for decades. Come single or as a couple. Cost is $10/person. Seating is limited. Please register online at EVENTBRITE.COM - search "Marriage Insurance, Elm Grove" OR by mailing a check payable to St. Mary's Christian Women, 1260 Church St., Elm Grove, WI 53122.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Save Our Neighborhoods
- Froedtert Hospital Foundation Names Board Chair
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- January is Radon Action Month--Know Your Home's Radon Level
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!
- Ann Massaro, Brookfield Native and Brookfield Central High School Graduate, Joins Ameriprise Financial
- Member Companies Provide Support to Home Improvement Show
- The Challenge of Moving from a Home you Love
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon
- Can social networks improve rates of treatment for HIV?