Fr. Francis "Rocky" Hoffman presents "Marriage Insurance" a twelve step program for happier marriages, Friday, Jan. 31, 7-9pm at St. Mary's Visitation Church, 1260 Church St., Elm Grove. Fr. Rocky is Executive Director of the Catholic talk radio station Relevant Radio. Sponsored by St. Mary's Christian Women, the talk is open to men and women of all ages, whether engaged, newly wed, or married for decades. Come single or as a couple. Cost is $10/person. Seating is limited. Please register online at EVENTBRITE.COM - search "Marriage Insurance, Elm Grove" OR by mailing a check payable to St. Mary's Christian Women, 1260 Church St., Elm Grove, WI 53122.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kathy's House Classic Golf Outing Planned
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Researchers to explore new treatments for pancreatic cancer
- Milwaukee’s Archbishop Conducts Mass at Harwood Place
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1
- Boatshed Lake Michigan Sponsors SUPA athletes support boat to cross Lake Michigan
- Angelic Bakehouse Needs Your Vote!
- Milwaukee Choristers to Hold Auditions
- The impact of housing on HIV status