Fr. Francis "Rocky" Hoffman presents "Marriage Insurance" a twelve step program for happier marriages, Friday, Jan. 31, 7-9pm at St. Mary's Visitation Church, 1260 Church St., Elm Grove. Fr. Rocky is Executive Director of the Catholic talk radio station Relevant Radio. Sponsored by St. Mary's Christian Women, the talk is open to men and women of all ages, whether engaged, newly wed, or married for decades. Come single or as a couple. Cost is $10/person. Seating is limited. Please register online at EVENTBRITE.COM - search "Marriage Insurance, Elm Grove" OR by mailing a check payable to St. Mary's Christian Women, 1260 Church St., Elm Grove, WI 53122.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $158,000 to combat sex trafficking among youth
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- COMEDY, COMEDY, AND MO’ COMEDY!
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- Free Drum Clinic with The Common Thread Clinic Tour, Tuesday, April 22