Fr. Francis "Rocky" Hoffman presents "Marriage Insurance" a twelve step program for happier marriages, Friday, Jan. 31, 7-9pm at St. Mary's Visitation Church, 1260 Church St., Elm Grove. Fr. Rocky is Executive Director of the Catholic talk radio station Relevant Radio. Sponsored by St. Mary's Christian Women, the talk is open to men and women of all ages, whether engaged, newly wed, or married for decades. Come single or as a couple. Cost is $10/person. Seating is limited. Please register online at EVENTBRITE.COM - search "Marriage Insurance, Elm Grove" OR by mailing a check payable to St. Mary's Christian Women, 1260 Church St., Elm Grove, WI 53122.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- YOUNG WAUWATOSA RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Honors Barry Mandel With the “Building Milwaukee” Award
- Local Businesses Collect, Deliver More than 4,000 Pounds of Food to New Berlin Food Pantry
- TOP 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN BUYING A HOME
- BBB Offers Tips to Black Friday Shoppers
- Schroeder to Assume Founder Role, Passes Reins to Yentz
- Free Financial Wellness Classes!
- Wauwatosa Night at the Milwaukee Bucks
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee Kicks Off Click For Kids Online Toy Drive