S.J. Janis Company, Inc., a full-service design/build company in Wauwatosa, Wis., received three remodeling awards at the Milwaukee/NARI-sponsored Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards (WRA) presented January 17, 2014.
The company was recognized in the following categories:
• Universal Design: Gold Award
• Residential Addition Under $60,000: Silver Award
• Residential Kitchen $80,000 - $120,000: Silver Award
This is the 25th consecutive year S.J. Janis Company has won an award in the WRA competition, the only company to be so recognized in each year of the award competition, which is conducted annually by the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc., the area’s leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource for more than 52 years.
S.J. Janis Company, with four Certified Professionals on staff, is a member of several home improvement associations, including Milwaukee/NARI, the National Kitchen & Bath Association, and the Metropolitan Builders Association.
In addition, the company is a member of GuildQuality, an independent third-party company that interviews every client about his or her remodeling experience throughout the building process and provides immediate results to the Guild member. S.J. Janis is recognized as a “Guildmaster with the Highest Distinction” by the organization and is Milwaukee’s highest rated Remodeler by Guild Quality for Customer Service.
For more information, call S. J. Janis Company at 414-259-0300 or visit www.sjjanis.com.
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military