We, as a society, are being called upon to wake up ... and stand up ... to the serious decline in the health of our children.
Yet, it appears that the call is being largely ignored or silenced, as was the smashed alarm clock above. Why? Likely, due to the fact that we favor convenience.
During the past 50 years, American parents have adopted as standard a diet consisting largely of highly processed convenience foods that offer little nutritional value to either themselves or their children.
Join Dr Sara Mahalko with AlignLife on Monday, January 27th at 6pm for this information-packed workshop. The workshop is FREE and open to the public. Please RSVP by Friday, January 24th. firstname.lastname@example.org, 414.774.2300
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- National Farmer's Market Week!!!
- C.H. Coakley Successfully Moves Another Milwaukee Company
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Disney World
- Storytimes at Yo Mama! Frozen Yogurt and Goodies
- Win at the Wisconsin State Fair with a #SnapdragonSelfie!
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show to Feature Clothing, Home Improvement Products
- 24th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show Scheduled
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night