We, as a society, are being called upon to wake up ... and stand up ... to the serious decline in the health of our children.
Yet, it appears that the call is being largely ignored or silenced, as was the smashed alarm clock above. Why? Likely, due to the fact that we favor convenience.
During the past 50 years, American parents have adopted as standard a diet consisting largely of highly processed convenience foods that offer little nutritional value to either themselves or their children.
Join Dr Sara Mahalko with AlignLife on Monday, January 27th at 6pm for this information-packed workshop. The workshop is FREE and open to the public. Please RSVP by Friday, January 24th. email@example.com, 414.774.2300
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How light therapy heals wounds
- Holiday Happenings on Vliet Street!!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- CIGARMKE - KNOW YOUR LEAF - PART 1
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Local Businesses in Three Communities Band Together to Fight Hunger, Support New Berlin Food Pantry
- Our TreASures … Our Heart
- Cardiovascular and cancer researcher elected Fellow of the American Heart Association
- Mini Book Sale December 8th
- Parenting: Love and Logic