We, as a society, are being called upon to wake up ... and stand up ... to the serious decline in the health of our children.
Yet, it appears that the call is being largely ignored or silenced, as was the smashed alarm clock above. Why? Likely, due to the fact that we favor convenience.
During the past 50 years, American parents have adopted as standard a diet consisting largely of highly processed convenience foods that offer little nutritional value to either themselves or their children.
Join Dr Sara Mahalko with AlignLife on Monday, January 27th at 6pm for this information-packed workshop. The workshop is FREE and open to the public. Please RSVP by Friday, January 24th. email@example.com, 414.774.2300
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park