We, as a society, are being called upon to wake up ... and stand up ... to the serious decline in the health of our children.
Yet, it appears that the call is being largely ignored or silenced, as was the smashed alarm clock above. Why? Likely, due to the fact that we favor convenience.
During the past 50 years, American parents have adopted as standard a diet consisting largely of highly processed convenience foods that offer little nutritional value to either themselves or their children.
Join Dr Sara Mahalko with AlignLife on Monday, January 27th at 6pm for this information-packed workshop. The workshop is FREE and open to the public. Please RSVP by Friday, January 24th. email@example.com, 414.774.2300
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- Alicia, My Story
- 29th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Holy Week Celebration Services at Trinity UCC
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council