Barcelona: Artful Living, first opened in November, features locally handmade art, accessories, home decor, jewelry and more. A variety of creative classes are offered. Barcelona also is the only licensed supplier of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint® in Southeastern Wisconsin.
Located at 5827 W. Vliet Street in Milwaukee, Barcelona is the sister store of My Table Gallery in Hales Corners. Store hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday through Friday; 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday.
Sign up now for the following Valentine's themed creative classes:
Burlap Love — 10 a.m. to Noon Tuesday, Jan. 28 or 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 5
Make an adorable Valentine’s Day decoration, great for your home or for gifting! We will use red burlap, Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, and vintage sheet music to create a one-of-a-kind, framed art piece. You won’t believe how easy this is! Two hours: $25
Queen of Hearts Valentine Garland — 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 28 or 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 4.
Playing cards in crafting? You bet! Make an adorable 6-foot garland. Starting with a base of jute twine and playing cards, we will embellish with all sorts of ribbon, fabric, and bling! Your garland will truly be one-of-a-kind and your own work of (he)art. Two hours: $30
Hearts Squared Mixed Media on Canvas — 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 30
Create your own masterpiece on a 5”x5” square canvas. You will use acrylics and a variety of materials to embellish your work of art. Perfect for decorating or giving to the person you love. Three hours: $35
Call Barcelona at (414) 345-7494 to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The State of Senior Health: Where Wisconsin Made Strides, and Where We Need to Improve
- EveryBODY Plays! MCW to host adaptive sports and recreation expo
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities
- 25 Reasons Why Cotter Consulting Loves Milwaukee
- Imagine More Dinner to raise funds, awareness for neuroscience research
- Thankful for a tobacco-free Dad
- Encouraging Independence to help Unlock your Child’s Potential