Barcelona: Artful Living, first opened in November, features locally handmade art, accessories, home decor, jewelry and more. A variety of creative classes are offered. Barcelona also is the only licensed supplier of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint® in Southeastern Wisconsin.
Located at 5827 W. Vliet Street in Milwaukee, Barcelona is the sister store of My Table Gallery in Hales Corners. Store hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday through Friday; 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday.
Sign up now for the following Valentine's themed creative classes:
Burlap Love — 10 a.m. to Noon Tuesday, Jan. 28 or 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 5
Make an adorable Valentine’s Day decoration, great for your home or for gifting! We will use red burlap, Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, and vintage sheet music to create a one-of-a-kind, framed art piece. You won’t believe how easy this is! Two hours: $25
Queen of Hearts Valentine Garland — 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 28 or 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 4.
Playing cards in crafting? You bet! Make an adorable 6-foot garland. Starting with a base of jute twine and playing cards, we will embellish with all sorts of ribbon, fabric, and bling! Your garland will truly be one-of-a-kind and your own work of (he)art. Two hours: $30
Hearts Squared Mixed Media on Canvas — 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 30
Create your own masterpiece on a 5”x5” square canvas. You will use acrylics and a variety of materials to embellish your work of art. Perfect for decorating or giving to the person you love. Three hours: $35
Call Barcelona at (414) 345-7494 to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends...An Evening for Adults
- Researchers discover new gene responsible for traits involved in diabetes
- Locally Owned MOZZALUNA PIZZERIA & RISTORANTE is doing a Free Pizza Give Away on 9/25/14
- Treating post-traumatic stress disorder
- Operation Forward March to Benefit Wounded Warrior Project
- Callen Debuts Updated Website
- Nain Lutheran Church Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- “Get Your Rear in Gear” run/walk for colon cancer prevention and research
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014