On Saturday, January 25th, adults who have experienced a significant loss in their lives, a month ago or years ago, are invited to find hope and healing by attending a FREE educational seminar entitled Finding Our Way Through Grief being held at The Lutheran Home, 7500 W. North Ave., Wauwatosa from 9:15 to 11:30am.
After the death of a loved one, friend, or co-worker finding our way through grief to a place of healing can be quite challenging. Often people feel ‘lost’. This FREE seminar, for grieving adults, will help you to find clarity for your journey by understanding some common characteristics of the grieving process, acknowledging the uniqueness of your grieving style, and offering strategies for healing and growth. Presenters are Pastor David Sorensen, Chaplain at The Lutheran Home, and Pete Reinl, Director of Grief Support Services for Church and Chapel Funeral Homes.
Free grief support resources and literature will be available, as well as snacks and refreshments. For planning purposes pre-registration is appreciated, but not required, by calling 414-258-6171ext.308 or online at http://www.thelutheranhome.org/news-events-cm/ or e-mail email@example.com. This program is being offered to the community by The Lutheran Home and Church and Chapel Funeral Homes.
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- BBB Names 2016 Business Ethics Winners
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016