On Saturday, January 25th, adults who have experienced a significant loss in their lives, a month ago or years ago, are invited to find hope and healing by attending a FREE educational seminar entitled Finding Our Way Through Grief being held at The Lutheran Home, 7500 W. North Ave., Wauwatosa from 9:15 to 11:30am.
After the death of a loved one, friend, or co-worker finding our way through grief to a place of healing can be quite challenging. Often people feel ‘lost’. This FREE seminar, for grieving adults, will help you to find clarity for your journey by understanding some common characteristics of the grieving process, acknowledging the uniqueness of your grieving style, and offering strategies for healing and growth. Presenters are Pastor David Sorensen, Chaplain at The Lutheran Home, and Pete Reinl, Director of Grief Support Services for Church and Chapel Funeral Homes.
Free grief support resources and literature will be available, as well as snacks and refreshments. For planning purposes pre-registration is appreciated, but not required, by calling 414-258-6171ext.308 or online at http://www.thelutheranhome.org/news-events-cm/ or e-mail email@example.com. This program is being offered to the community by The Lutheran Home and Church and Chapel Funeral Homes.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- De-clutter your home and recycle your books!
- Tosa's All-City Read Welcomes You to First Week Activities
- Parkinson’s gene linked to lung cancer
- “Grillologists,” Lambeau Leap Inventor, and Local Experts on Food to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT FOR CIGARMKE'S FEBRUARY EVENT
- Mardi Gras Big Band Dinner Dance
- Milwaukee German Immersion School Students become JA BizTown Citizens
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- National Memorabilia Appraiser & Local Home & Gardening Experts to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7