On Saturday, January 25th, adults who have experienced a significant loss in their lives, a month ago or years ago, are invited to find hope and healing by attending a FREE educational seminar entitled Finding Our Way Through Grief being held at The Lutheran Home, 7500 W. North Ave., Wauwatosa from 9:15 to 11:30am.
After the death of a loved one, friend, or co-worker finding our way through grief to a place of healing can be quite challenging. Often people feel ‘lost’. This FREE seminar, for grieving adults, will help you to find clarity for your journey by understanding some common characteristics of the grieving process, acknowledging the uniqueness of your grieving style, and offering strategies for healing and growth. Presenters are Pastor David Sorensen, Chaplain at The Lutheran Home, and Pete Reinl, Director of Grief Support Services for Church and Chapel Funeral Homes.
Free grief support resources and literature will be available, as well as snacks and refreshments. For planning purposes pre-registration is appreciated, but not required, by calling 414-258-6171ext.308 or online at http://www.thelutheranhome.org/news-events-cm/ or e-mail email@example.com. This program is being offered to the community by The Lutheran Home and Church and Chapel Funeral Homes.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- Alicia, My Story
- 29th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Holy Week Celebration Services at Trinity UCC
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council