On Saturday, January 25th, adults who have experienced a significant loss in their lives, a month ago or years ago, are invited to find hope and healing by attending a FREE educational seminar entitled Finding Our Way Through Grief being held at The Lutheran Home, 7500 W. North Ave., Wauwatosa from 9:15 to 11:30am.
After the death of a loved one, friend, or co-worker finding our way through grief to a place of healing can be quite challenging. Often people feel ‘lost’. This FREE seminar, for grieving adults, will help you to find clarity for your journey by understanding some common characteristics of the grieving process, acknowledging the uniqueness of your grieving style, and offering strategies for healing and growth. Presenters are Pastor David Sorensen, Chaplain at The Lutheran Home, and Pete Reinl, Director of Grief Support Services for Church and Chapel Funeral Homes.
Free grief support resources and literature will be available, as well as snacks and refreshments. For planning purposes pre-registration is appreciated, but not required, by calling 414-258-6171ext.308 or online at http://www.thelutheranhome.org/news-events-cm/ or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. This program is being offered to the community by The Lutheran Home and Church and Chapel Funeral Homes.
- Men's Grief Support Gathering
- Two Nationally Known Experts on Character Education to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Free Movies in the Park
- MCW’s Joseph C. Besharse, PhD, receives ARVO Proctor Medal for lifetime achievement in vision research
- AlphaGraphics of Brookfield becomes ISO 9000 compliant
- Bartelt Wins Two Regional Chrysalis Awards
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Donates Nearly $900 to Elmbrook Schools in April
- Celebrate and remember our nation’s heroes from May 16-21!
- June 4 Workshop Spotlights Merton and Heschel, Spiritual Giants
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner