Members of the Wauwatosa Woman's Club were pleased to have two of the four most recent scholarship winners visit. The Club gives deserving students $1,000 dollar scholarships each year for four years. This is one of the largest scholarships given to graduating Wauwatosa High School students that is not related to a college or university. College senior, David Boardman, and college freshman, Melissa Moy, came to a recent Wauwatosa Woman's Club meeting to share their experiences in college and thank the members for their generosity.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Save Our Neighborhoods
- Froedtert Hospital Foundation Names Board Chair
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- January is Radon Action Month--Know Your Home's Radon Level
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!
- Ann Massaro, Brookfield Native and Brookfield Central High School Graduate, Joins Ameriprise Financial
- Member Companies Provide Support to Home Improvement Show
- The Challenge of Moving from a Home you Love
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon
- Can social networks improve rates of treatment for HIV?