Members of the Wauwatosa Woman's Club were pleased to have two of the four most recent scholarship winners visit. The Club gives deserving students $1,000 dollar scholarships each year for four years. This is one of the largest scholarships given to graduating Wauwatosa High School students that is not related to a college or university. College senior, David Boardman, and college freshman, Melissa Moy, came to a recent Wauwatosa Woman's Club meeting to share their experiences in college and thank the members for their generosity.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- National Farmer's Market Week!!!
- C.H. Coakley Successfully Moves Another Milwaukee Company
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Disney World
- Storytimes at Yo Mama! Frozen Yogurt and Goodies
- Win at the Wisconsin State Fair with a #SnapdragonSelfie!
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show to Feature Clothing, Home Improvement Products
- 24th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show Scheduled
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night