“Let the Ice-Skating Begin” Family Skate Night from 7:30 to 9:45 p.m. at Eble Park Ice Arena, 19400 West Bluemound Rd, Brookfield.
Bring your friends or family to enjoy open skating with music and light show provided by a live DJ.
A variety of games will be played and prizes given out throughout the night. Skate with Milwaukee Admiral’s Roscoe from 8 to 9 pm.
Cost is $5.00 for admission and skate rental; first 200 skaters will also receive a free glow necklace! This event is presented by Waukesha State Bank.
Eble Park Ice Arena is part of the Waukesha County Park System which is a natural resource based park system that demonstrates stewardship while providing recreational and educational opportunities.
For more information, call (262) 548-7801, www.waukeshacountyparks.com or follow us at www.twitter.com/WaukeshaCoParks. These events are part of the Waukesha JanBoree, sponsored by the City of Waukesha Parks, Recreation and Forestry Department. For a listing of all JanBoree events, please log onto www.janboree.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Corporate Chair Massage Program - It's Essential!
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Dr. Kiran K. Turaga named Sharon K. Wadina Endowed Professor in Sarcoma Research
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: October schedule
- Happy 10th Anniversary Hart Park Square!
- MCW announces Critical Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Fellowship Program
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $250,000 to assess health impact of Eau Claire community planning
- Seniors can learn tips for downsizing in free presentation Oct. 6
- MCW awarded $2.7 million grant to advance the understanding and measurement of outcomes in children with chronic disease