“Let the Ice-Skating Begin” Family Skate Night from 7:30 to 9:45 p.m. at Eble Park Ice Arena, 19400 West Bluemound Rd, Brookfield.
Bring your friends or family to enjoy open skating with music and light show provided by a live DJ.
A variety of games will be played and prizes given out throughout the night. Skate with Milwaukee Admiral’s Roscoe from 8 to 9 pm.
Cost is $5.00 for admission and skate rental; first 200 skaters will also receive a free glow necklace! This event is presented by Waukesha State Bank.
Eble Park Ice Arena is part of the Waukesha County Park System which is a natural resource based park system that demonstrates stewardship while providing recreational and educational opportunities.
For more information, call (262) 548-7801, www.waukeshacountyparks.com or follow us at www.twitter.com/WaukeshaCoParks. These events are part of the Waukesha JanBoree, sponsored by the City of Waukesha Parks, Recreation and Forestry Department. For a listing of all JanBoree events, please log onto www.janboree.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Tosa East HS Senior earns Eagle Scout Award
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 20th Annual Ridin’ to a Cure motorcycle rally to take place September 26 & 27
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study