Have you ever asked yourself...
What are my financial goals for this year? For the next ten years?
What are the steps I need to take to achieve my financial goals?
When should I begin planning for retirement? Am I too late? Too early?
How can I make sure my assets go to my family and favorite charity and not to taxes?
What are the first steps towards financial wellness?
Then... we would like to invite you to attend Financial Wellness for Women, a FREE community education series taking place at Aurora West Allis Medical Center in February and March.
Learn more at AuroraLegacy.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Trinity UCC to Host Silent Auction Fundraiser for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Richmond School & Hillel Academy visit JA Finance Park
- Wesley A. Benbow named Senior Vice President for Finance and Administration and Chief Operating Officer of MCW
- Wauwatosa Resident, Local Project Honored with Industry Award
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC CELEBRATES 3 YEARS IN BUSINESS WITH OPEN HOUSE
- Exercise Caution When Purchasing Final Four Tickets
- Braille menus now offered by several Wauwatosa-area restaurants
- Memory, Vision and Obesity: 2015 Women in Science Series Scheduled
- MCW names new vice president and general counsel
- Wauwatosa HS Mens Lacrosse opens season with a 12-6 victory over Brookfield Lacrosse