Have you ever asked yourself...
What are my financial goals for this year? For the next ten years?
What are the steps I need to take to achieve my financial goals?
When should I begin planning for retirement? Am I too late? Too early?
How can I make sure my assets go to my family and favorite charity and not to taxes?
What are the first steps towards financial wellness?
Then... we would like to invite you to attend Financial Wellness for Women, a FREE community education series taking place at Aurora West Allis Medical Center in February and March.
Learn more at AuroraLegacy.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Blarney Run/Walk returns to Hoyt Park March 14
- Science Café series to be held at Milwaukee Public Library
- Local Residents Participate in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Hoopla at the Library
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series