Have you ever asked yourself...
What are my financial goals for this year? For the next ten years?
What are the steps I need to take to achieve my financial goals?
When should I begin planning for retirement? Am I too late? Too early?
How can I make sure my assets go to my family and favorite charity and not to taxes?
What are the first steps towards financial wellness?
Then... we would like to invite you to attend Financial Wellness for Women, a FREE community education series taking place at Aurora West Allis Medical Center in February and March.
Learn more at AuroraLegacy.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How light therapy heals wounds
- Holiday Happenings on Vliet Street!!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- CIGARMKE - KNOW YOUR LEAF - PART 1
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Local Businesses in Three Communities Band Together to Fight Hunger, Support New Berlin Food Pantry
- Our TreASures … Our Heart
- Cardiovascular and cancer researcher elected Fellow of the American Heart Association
- Mini Book Sale December 8th
- Parenting: Love and Logic