Have you ever asked yourself...
What are my financial goals for this year? For the next ten years?
What are the steps I need to take to achieve my financial goals?
When should I begin planning for retirement? Am I too late? Too early?
How can I make sure my assets go to my family and favorite charity and not to taxes?
What are the first steps towards financial wellness?
Then... we would like to invite you to attend Financial Wellness for Women, a FREE community education series taking place at Aurora West Allis Medical Center in February and March.
Learn more at AuroraLegacy.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $158,000 to combat sex trafficking among youth
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- COMEDY, COMEDY, AND MO’ COMEDY!
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- Free Drum Clinic with The Common Thread Clinic Tour, Tuesday, April 22