Have you ever asked yourself...
What are my financial goals for this year? For the next ten years?
What are the steps I need to take to achieve my financial goals?
When should I begin planning for retirement? Am I too late? Too early?
How can I make sure my assets go to my family and favorite charity and not to taxes?
What are the first steps towards financial wellness?
Then... we would like to invite you to attend Financial Wellness for Women, a FREE community education series taking place at Aurora West Allis Medical Center in February and March.
Learn more at AuroraLegacy.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Celebrate the Christmas Season with Trinity United Church of Christ