MILWAUKEE REPERTORY THEATER Children’s Audition Notice for The History of Invulnerability
January 7, 2013 – [Milwaukee] – Milwaukee Repertory Theater is currently seeking applications from children to perform in its 2013/14 Quadracci Powerhouse production of The History of Invulnerability.
The History of Invulnerability rehearses Tuesdays through Sundays from March 11 – April 6, 2014, and performs Tuesdays through Sundays from April 8 – May 4, 2014, in The Rep’s Quadracci Powerhouse theater. The Rep is seeking applications from boys between 10 – 13 years of age to play the role of Young Jerry, boys between 12 – 14 years of age to play the role of Joel, and boys between 10 – 14 years of age to play a role in the ensemble. Parents who would like their children to audition for The History of Invulnerability should mail a separate photograph of each child, along with each child’s height, weight and age, as well as parent’s mailing and email addresses and home and cell phone numbers to: History Children’s Audition; Milwaukee Repertory Theater; 108 E. Wells Street; Milwaukee, WI 53202. Each child should also include a brief note telling the theater about himself and why he would like to be part of The History of Invulnerability. All information for children seeking to audition must arrive at The Rep by Friday, January 24, 2014.
The History of Invulnerability auditions will be held on Tuesday, February 4, 2014. Children chosen to audition from submissions will be notified of an audition time. No children will be seen without an appointment. Please note that The History of Invulnerability does include some adult content.
For more information about any of Milwaukee Repertory Theater’s 2013/14 productions, please visit www.MilwaukeeRep.com.
Milwaukee Repertory Theater is a nationally-recognized company that presents compelling dramas, powerful classics, award-winning contemporary works, full-scale musicals, housed in its three unique performance venues – the Quadracci Powerhouse, Stiemke Studio and Stackner Cabaret. The Rep also produces an annual production of A Christmas Carol at the beautiful and historic Pabst Theater. Under the leadership of Artistic Director Mark Clements and Managing Director Chad Bauman, The Rep is committed to creating plays that are meaningful and relevant to the society we live in – plays that are challenging, visceral and engage the community through the issues they explore, demonstrating how a theater deeply rooted in its locality can also enjoy a richly influential and resonant national voice.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Abby Thompson will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- St. Margaret Mary School to Donate 13,200 Pounds of Food
- Richard Kohlmann Named Beverage Manager at Western Racquet Club
- Area Students Perform in Miracle on 34th Street at Sunset Playhouse December 4th through December 31st
- Acclaimed actor Michael York to keynote amyloidosis event
- YOUNG WAUWATOSA RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Honors Barry Mandel With the “Building Milwaukee” Award
- Local Businesses Collect, Deliver More than 4,000 Pounds of Food to New Berlin Food Pantry
- TOP 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN BUYING A HOME