Milwaukee/NARI Offers “How to Develop a Realistic Budget Based on What Is Desired” Panel Discussion on January 29
The Milwaukee chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (Milwaukee/NARI), the area’s leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource for more than 52 years, will sponsor a free panel discussion on “How to Develop a Realistic Budget Based on What is Desired.”
The event will be held Wed., Jan. 29, in the Ron Ziglinski, CR Education Center in the Milwaukee/NARI office, 11815 W. Dearbourn Ave., Wauwatosa, from 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. It will include a question and answer session.
The following Milwaukee/NARI members will be part of the panel:
Mark Brick, MCR, CGR, CAPS, B&E General Contractors, Inc., Glendale, Wis.
Ken Connor, CR, Connor Remodeling & Design, Inc., Menomonee Falls, Wis.
Diane Krueger, CR, Carl Krueger Construction, Inc., Milwaukee, Wis.
David Pekel, MCR, UDCP, CCP, Pekel Construction & Remodeling, Inc., Wauwatosa, Wis.
Gary Sannes, CR, CGR, S.J. Janis Company, Inc., Wauwatosa, Wis.
The panel discussion will provide information that consumers can use to develop a realistic budget for their remodeling project, discussing areas inside and outside the home, as well as highlighting specific types of remodels, including kitchens, bathrooms, lower levels, additions, windows, roofing, siding, and more. Homeowners will receive a general idea on the cost of different types of remodeling projects based on the types of products desired.
In addition to a variety of Milwaukee/NARI resource materials, all attendees will receive a pair of tickets for the 52nd annual Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show, to be held Thurs., Feb. 13 – Sun., Feb. 16. Light refreshments will be served.
Space is limited, and reservations are required. Call the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council office at 414-771-4071 to reserve your space or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council was chartered in July 1961, as a Chapter of the National Home Improvement Council. In May of 1982, the National Home Improvement Council merged with the National Remodelers Association to form NARI – the National Association of the Remodeling Industry. With over 740 members, the Milwaukee Chapter is the largest in the nation.
The Council’s goals of encouraging ethical conduct, sound business practices, and professionalism in the remodeling industry have led to the growth of the remodeling industry nationwide and made NARI a recognized authority in that industry.
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military