Milwaukee/NARI Offers “How to Develop a Realistic Budget Based on What Is Desired” Panel Discussion on January 29
The Milwaukee chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (Milwaukee/NARI), the area’s leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource for more than 52 years, will sponsor a free panel discussion on “How to Develop a Realistic Budget Based on What is Desired.”
The event will be held Wed., Jan. 29, in the Ron Ziglinski, CR Education Center in the Milwaukee/NARI office, 11815 W. Dearbourn Ave., Wauwatosa, from 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. It will include a question and answer session.
The following Milwaukee/NARI members will be part of the panel:
Mark Brick, MCR, CGR, CAPS, B&E General Contractors, Inc., Glendale, Wis.
Ken Connor, CR, Connor Remodeling & Design, Inc., Menomonee Falls, Wis.
Diane Krueger, CR, Carl Krueger Construction, Inc., Milwaukee, Wis.
David Pekel, MCR, UDCP, CCP, Pekel Construction & Remodeling, Inc., Wauwatosa, Wis.
Gary Sannes, CR, CGR, S.J. Janis Company, Inc., Wauwatosa, Wis.
The panel discussion will provide information that consumers can use to develop a realistic budget for their remodeling project, discussing areas inside and outside the home, as well as highlighting specific types of remodels, including kitchens, bathrooms, lower levels, additions, windows, roofing, siding, and more. Homeowners will receive a general idea on the cost of different types of remodeling projects based on the types of products desired.
In addition to a variety of Milwaukee/NARI resource materials, all attendees will receive a pair of tickets for the 52nd annual Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show, to be held Thurs., Feb. 13 – Sun., Feb. 16. Light refreshments will be served.
Space is limited, and reservations are required. Call the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council office at 414-771-4071 to reserve your space or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
The Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council was chartered in July 1961, as a Chapter of the National Home Improvement Council. In May of 1982, the National Home Improvement Council merged with the National Remodelers Association to form NARI – the National Association of the Remodeling Industry. With over 740 members, the Milwaukee Chapter is the largest in the nation.
The Council’s goals of encouraging ethical conduct, sound business practices, and professionalism in the remodeling industry have led to the growth of the remodeling industry nationwide and made NARI a recognized authority in that industry.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th