Brookfield, Wis. – For all whose New Year’s resolutions include finally getting serious about retirement planning, two January seminars at Ameriprise Financial Services will explain the essential building blocks of a proactive, cover-the-bases financial plan for retirement.
“Building a Confident Retirement” will be held Jan. 14 and 21, from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. both days, at Ameriprise Financial Services, 16650 W. Bluemound Road (behind Marty’s Pizza). The no-cost, no-obligation seminars will explain the basic principles of retirement planning and how to move forward with both focus and confidence.
Tom Hille, CFP®, Vice-President and Branch Manager of Ameriprise Financial Services, will be a co-presenter of the seminars. Hille, a five-time winner of the Five Star Wealth Manager Award, will be joined by Katie Braun, a two-time Five Star Wealth Manager award winner.
“While most people work hard in hopes of enjoying a worry-free retirement, a surprising number do not have a designed financial plan to reach those ‘golden years,’” Braun said. “The good thing is it’s never too late to start planning. The key is following several basic guideposts that these seminars will address.”
“Building a Confident Retirement” will focus on four principles of retirement planning:
• Covering essential expenses, especially the likelihood of higher medical costs
• Ensuring you can live the lifestyle you want, which might include travel, owning a second home, taking up a new hobby or engaging in volunteer and charity work
• Preparing for the unexpected, such as death of a spouse, medical concerns, partial disability, early onset of dementia or long-term care needs
• Leaving behind a legacy for family or charity, a desire of many people
Reservations for both seminars can be made by calling (262) 785-1010 or e-mailing email@example.com.
“Just as any journey begins with a first step, the process of retirement planning starts with understanding its basic elements,” Hille said. “Again, it’s never too late for that first step.”
As financial advisors, Braun and Hille provide financial advice that is anchored in a solid understanding of client needs and expectations, and provided in one-on-one relationships with her clients. The pair has more than 25 years’ combined experience in the financial industry, including many years of actively managing clients’ portfolios.
At Ameriprise Financial, we have been helping people feel confident about their financial future for over 115 years. With outstanding asset management, advisory and insurance capabilities and a nationwide network of 10,000 financial advisors, we have the strength and expertise to serve the full range of individual and institutional investors' financial needs. For more information, visit ameriprise.com, www.ameripriseadvisors.com/katie.braun or www.ameripriseadvisors.com/tom.hille.
Brokerage, investment and financial advisory services are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA and SIPC © 2013 Ameriprise Financial, Inc. All rights reserved.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Player designs new logo for youth fastpitch league
- Summer School Program Comes Home to the Milwaukee Irish Fest Center
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Early Registration for Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC Ends May 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Milwaukee/NARI Says April Showers Don’t Have to Bring Foundation Leaks
- Parade Applications Now Available