The Wauwatosa Woman's Club will be hosting Dr. Sara Mahalko on January 23rd at their clubhouse at 1626 N. Wauwatosa Ave. Dr. Mahalko will discuss "A New Year, A New You - Tips to Live a Healthier life!" She is a chiropractor who owns and operates an AlignLife clinic at 8812 W. North Ave in Wauwatosa.
AlignLife Systems is a national healthcare organization focusing on chiropractic and natural health.
The evening will begin with a social hour at 6:30pm followed by the program at 7pm. Reservations aren't required.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza Celebrates “Pi Day” with $3.14 Pizzas on Friday, March 14
- Wauwatosa Recreation and Summer School New Registration Procedures
- Milwaukee Montessori School Welcomes Catherine Brys as Director of Child Care Program
- BELLWETHER’S PRIVATE LOAN FUNDING
- Holiday Food Drive For Hunger Task Force to be Featured in St. Patrick’s Day Parades
- CigarMKE SPRING FLING EVENT - FEBRUARY 21ST
- Free Sound Reinforcement & Live Sound Classes
- Historian John Gurda To Speak at Elm Grove Playhouse
- Announcing the Wauwatosa Distinguished Citizen for 2013: Maureen Connors Badding
- McKinley Lodge Fish Fry