The Wauwatosa Woman's Club will be hosting Dr. Sara Mahalko on January 23rd at their clubhouse at 1626 N. Wauwatosa Ave. Dr. Mahalko will discuss "A New Year, A New You - Tips to Live a Healthier life!" She is a chiropractor who owns and operates an AlignLife clinic at 8812 W. North Ave in Wauwatosa.
AlignLife Systems is a national healthcare organization focusing on chiropractic and natural health.
The evening will begin with a social hour at 6:30pm followed by the program at 7pm. Reservations aren't required.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park