The Wauwatosa Woman's Club will be hosting Dr. Sara Mahalko on January 23rd at their clubhouse at 1626 N. Wauwatosa Ave. Dr. Mahalko will discuss "A New Year, A New You - Tips to Live a Healthier life!" She is a chiropractor who owns and operates an AlignLife clinic at 8812 W. North Ave in Wauwatosa.
AlignLife Systems is a national healthcare organization focusing on chiropractic and natural health.
The evening will begin with a social hour at 6:30pm followed by the program at 7pm. Reservations aren't required.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- De-clutter your home and recycle your books!
- Tosa's All-City Read Welcomes You to First Week Activities
- Parkinson’s gene linked to lung cancer
- “Grillologists,” Lambeau Leap Inventor, and Local Experts on Food to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT FOR CIGARMKE'S FEBRUARY EVENT
- Mardi Gras Big Band Dinner Dance
- Milwaukee German Immersion School Students become JA BizTown Citizens
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- National Memorabilia Appraiser & Local Home & Gardening Experts to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7