The Wauwatosa Woman's Club will be hosting Dr. Sara Mahalko on January 23rd at their clubhouse at 1626 N. Wauwatosa Ave. Dr. Mahalko will discuss "A New Year, A New You - Tips to Live a Healthier life!" She is a chiropractor who owns and operates an AlignLife clinic at 8812 W. North Ave in Wauwatosa.
AlignLife Systems is a national healthcare organization focusing on chiropractic and natural health.
The evening will begin with a social hour at 6:30pm followed by the program at 7pm. Reservations aren't required.
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- BBB Names 2016 Business Ethics Winners
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016
- Summer Reading is Starting Soon
- MCW researchers find “color-correcting glasses” don’t live up to the hype
- YMCA OF GREATER WAUKESHA COUNTY PARTNERS WITH ELMBROOK SCHOOL DISTRICT ON BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM