Lutheran Home is seeking a volunteer to lead our residents and family members in the singing of the hymns at our worship services on Sunday mornings from 10:00 – 10:45 in our beautiful chapel. Volunteer must be familiar or be willing to become familiar with Lutheran hymns, and will be accompanied by an organist. The hymns are selected in advance by our chaplains. The volunteer must have a caring, patient, outgoing nature who enjoys being with the elderly and is comfortable leading group singing!
If you are interested in this position, please call Michelle at 414/258-6171, ext. 258. To learn more about our many other volunteer opportunities, please visit our website at www.thelutheranhome.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Cooks Invited to Kick-Start Culinary Dreams
- April Math Awareness Month
- Dr. Yvonne Chiu Receives Dermatology Foundation Career Development Award
- Finale Music Notation Software for Beginners
- Mount Mary University Senior Candice Block Honored at Wisconsin Institute for Peace and Conflict Conference
- Friends of Hart Park to Host River Clean Up
- Take Care of Your Mouth
- Attend a free Jeffrey Siegel Keyboard Conversation Family Concert
- Best-Selling, Oprah Book Club Author Christina Schwarz Coming to Mount Mary
- App Helps Children Accomplish Two Minutes of Brushing