Lutheran Home is seeking a volunteer to lead our residents and family members in the singing of the hymns at our worship services on Sunday mornings from 10:00 – 10:45 in our beautiful chapel. Volunteer must be familiar or be willing to become familiar with Lutheran hymns, and will be accompanied by an organist. The hymns are selected in advance by our chaplains. The volunteer must have a caring, patient, outgoing nature who enjoys being with the elderly and is comfortable leading group singing!
If you are interested in this position, please call Michelle at 414/258-6171, ext. 258. To learn more about our many other volunteer opportunities, please visit our website at www.thelutheranhome.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chicago Bus Trip Planned
- Early detection of Alzheimer’s disease
- CigarMKE Event on Nov. 8
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Wauwatosa Actor in Acacia Theatre’s Humorous “Fish Eyes"
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- MCW researcher to develop methods to optimize virtual tools for nasal surgery
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Massachusetts Book Artist To Speak at UWM Oct. 21