Lutheran Home is seeking a volunteer to lead our residents and family members in the singing of the hymns at our worship services on Sunday mornings from 10:00 – 10:45 in our beautiful chapel. Volunteer must be familiar or be willing to become familiar with Lutheran hymns, and will be accompanied by an organist. The hymns are selected in advance by our chaplains. The volunteer must have a caring, patient, outgoing nature who enjoys being with the elderly and is comfortable leading group singing!
If you are interested in this position, please call Michelle at 414/258-6171, ext. 258. To learn more about our many other volunteer opportunities, please visit our website at www.thelutheranhome.org.
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids