Lutheran Home is seeking a volunteer to lead our residents and family members in the singing of the hymns at our worship services on Sunday mornings from 10:00 – 10:45 in our beautiful chapel. Volunteer must be familiar or be willing to become familiar with Lutheran hymns, and will be accompanied by an organist. The hymns are selected in advance by our chaplains. The volunteer must have a caring, patient, outgoing nature who enjoys being with the elderly and is comfortable leading group singing!
If you are interested in this position, please call Michelle at 414/258-6171, ext. 258. To learn more about our many other volunteer opportunities, please visit our website at www.thelutheranhome.org.
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo