Callen, a full service remodeling company serving southeastern Wisconsin since 1986, has earned the service industry-coveted 2013 Angie’s List Super Service Award, reflecting an exemplary year of service provided to members of the consumer review service in 2013. Callen was recognized in the Window & Siding category.
“Being once again recognized by Angie’s List with a Super Service Award represents the dedication to quality service by all Callen employees,” said Tom Callen, owner. “Since 1986, we’ve worked with our clients to create the home they desire with our unique approach to service. This award shows that we live our mission statement on a daily basis: ‘We genuinely care for people, our customers, and their homes. We believe in the philosophy Quality Craftsmanship Works.’”
“Only about 5 percent of the companies Callen competes with in southeastern Wisconsin are able to earn our Super Service Award,” said Angie’s List Founder Angie Hicks. “It’s a mark of consistently great customer service.”
Angie’s List Super Service Award 2013 winners have met strict eligibility requirements, which include an “A” rating in overall grade, recent grade, and review period grade. The company must also be in good standing with Angie’s List, have a fully complete profile, pass a background check, and abide by Angie’s List operational guidelines.
Service company ratings are updated daily on Angie’s List. Companies are graded on an A through F scale in areas ranging from price to professionalism to punctuality. Members can find the 2013 Super Service Award logo next to company names in search results on AngiesList.com.
Callen is a family-owned and award-winning home improvement and remodeling contractor operating since 1986. The Home Exteriors by Callen showroom in Brookfield on 191st and Capitol Dr. has a wide assortment of products on display, including Infinity® Fiberglass replacement windows from Marvin, siding, windows, doors, and roofing, and Gutter Topper®. Callen’s Muskego showroom on 131st and Janesville Rd. contains a variety of samples, including full kitchen and bath displays featuring Kohler and Starmark Cabinetry products, countertops, as well as Infinity® Fiberglass replacement windows from Marvin.
In addition to being an Angie’s List member, Callen is a member of several home improvement and area associations, including the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, National Kitchen & Bath Association, the Metropolitan Builders Association Remodelers Council, Better Business Bureau, the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce, the Brookfield Chamber of Commerce, the Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce, and the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park