Thank you to everyone who donated to our Toys for Tots toy drive. This year was truly a success. We filled numerous boxes with your generous toy donations. Not only did we get to spread some holiday cheer to the community, but we also had the privilage to get some new and wonderful patients into our office. Now is the perfect time to come into our office to learn about the many benefits that chiropractic can do for you. We also have a great holiday sale on things like vitamins, pillows, and biofreeze. Or if you're looking for a great stocking stuffer check out our massage specials. Three 1-hour massages for only $162!!
Settimi Chiropractic and Wellness Center
17280 W. North Avenue Suite G-102
Brookfield, WI 53045
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" – Saturday, April 26, 2014
- Children's Audition Notice for Milwaukee Rep's 2014/15 production THE COLOR PURPLE
- Stuff the Truck for Independence
- Spring Concert "Stars" featuring Julia Simpson
- Cudahy Home to be on Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- Three Wauwatosa Homes to be Part of Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- United for Libraries to present Public Service Award to Congressman Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wis.)
- MCW to Host Diabetes Symposium
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event