On Thursday, December 19, Germantown High School recognized 11 students for the November "Student of the Month" initiative and breakfast. These students were nominated by a teacher in one of the departments listed below and that teacher attends a breakfast and presents the reasons for the nomination. The criteria is as follows: 1) student goes above and beyond within the classroom, 2) student has shown dramatic improvement in the classroom and 3) student has earned a high academic achievement. Parents, the student, and their teacher attend this breakfast held before school each month.
Here are this month's recipients:
Front row (L-R): Liz Haldemann - Art, Jessica Schleicher - Math
Back row (L-R): Linden Pohland - Choir, JP Rodriguez - Science, Austin Mueller - English, Chris Stapelman - Social Studies, Ben Eggert - Business Ed
Not pictured: Sam Imrie - Family & Consumer Science, Alex Moore - Tech Ed, Saumeel Patel - Physical Ed, Alycia Verdin - World Languages
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $158,000 to combat sex trafficking among youth
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- COMEDY, COMEDY, AND MO’ COMEDY!
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- Free Drum Clinic with The Common Thread Clinic Tour, Tuesday, April 22