Anupriya Dayal, a first year medical student at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW), has been awarded a TYLENOL® Future Care Scholarship. The scholarship supports undergraduate and graduate students who are pursuing careers in healthcare. Winners are named TYLENOL® Future Care Scholars and receive awards of $5,000 or $10,000.
Dayal is from Fremont, Calif., and attended the University of California-Berkeley for her undergraduate work, where she double-majored in public health and molecular and cell biology, with a minor in public policy. She deferred medical school for more than a year after a major accident. Dayal is interested in an academic medical career with a mix of research, teaching, clinical duty and administrative responsibilities as well.
“I would love to be involved in health policy making, and believe my educational background, along with my personal experiences, have put me on the path to a rich and dynamic career,” Dayal said.
The TYLENOL® Future Care Scholarship recipients were selected based on leadership qualities, academic performance and community involvement. To be eligible, students must have completed at least one year of undergraduate or graduate study by the Spring of 2013 at an accredited two or four year college, university or vocational/technical school.
- Alverno College Announces Faculty Promotions
- July 4th Parade Entry Deadline Friday
- Callen Offers Advice On When It’s Time To Replace Windows
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in June!
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays