R.A. Smith National – a multi-disciplined civil engineering and surveying firm – has added Christopher Noble, CPA to the firm’s management team as controller. Noble will manage the company’s finance/accounting department.
Noble is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and has 20 years of accounting experience. Prior to joining R.A. Smith National, Noble was the manager of financial analysis at Veolia Environmental Services. During his seven years at Veolia, he was responsible for financial reporting, budget preparation, acquisition analysis and management of accounting staff. His background further includes working as a financial analyst and accountant at companies that include The Mark Travel Corporation, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield and Johnson Controls, Inc.
Noble has a master’s degree in business administration from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Marquette University. He currently resides in Wauwatosa, Wis.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Cooks Invited to Kick-Start Culinary Dreams
- April Math Awareness Month
- Dr. Yvonne Chiu Receives Dermatology Foundation Career Development Award
- Finale Music Notation Software for Beginners
- Mount Mary University Senior Candice Block Honored at Wisconsin Institute for Peace and Conflict Conference
- Friends of Hart Park to Host River Clean Up
- Take Care of Your Mouth
- Attend a free Jeffrey Siegel Keyboard Conversation Family Concert
- Best-Selling, Oprah Book Club Author Christina Schwarz Coming to Mount Mary
- App Helps Children Accomplish Two Minutes of Brushing