The Lutheran A Cappella Choir of Milwaukee, under the direction of David Mohr, will present "Arise, Your Light Has Come" on Friday, Dec. 6th at 7:30pm and Sunday, Dec. 8th at 3:00pm. Friday's concert will be at Grace Lutheran Church, W196 N9525 Cross View Way, Menomonee Falls, while Sunday's concert will be at St. Matthew's Lutheran Church, 1615 Wauwatosa Ave., Wauwatosa.
A special feature of the concert will be the inclusion of a 20-voice Children's Choir which will join the LAC on a number of selections, including "On Christmas Night", a lessons and carols setting by British composer Bob Chilcott.
Tickets are $15.00 General Admission, $12.00 for Seniors and Students, and are available from the choir's website, www.lutheranacappella.org or at the door. More information about the concert can also be found on the website.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sport Clips partners with American Red Cross
- Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast calls for new Girl Scout members and volunteers to join in the fun
- Predicting and preventing necrotizing enterocolitis
- Participation in Special Milk Program
- Dr. William Campbell named Eminent Scholar
- Franchisee Opens Second Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Location in Wisconsin
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Milwaukee/NARI to Sponsor 24th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- Volunteering for St. Camillus
- CTSI funds spinal cord injury study