The Lutheran A Cappella Choir of Milwaukee, under the direction of David Mohr, will present "Arise, Your Light Has Come" on Friday, Dec. 6th at 7:30pm and Sunday, Dec. 8th at 3:00pm. Friday's concert will be at Grace Lutheran Church, W196 N9525 Cross View Way, Menomonee Falls, while Sunday's concert will be at St. Matthew's Lutheran Church, 1615 Wauwatosa Ave., Wauwatosa.
A special feature of the concert will be the inclusion of a 20-voice Children's Choir which will join the LAC on a number of selections, including "On Christmas Night", a lessons and carols setting by British composer Bob Chilcott.
Tickets are $15.00 General Admission, $12.00 for Seniors and Students, and are available from the choir's website, www.lutheranacappella.org or at the door. More information about the concert can also be found on the website.
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids