The Lutheran A Cappella Choir of Milwaukee, under the direction of David Mohr, will present "Arise, Your Light Has Come" on Friday, Dec. 6th at 7:30pm and Sunday, Dec. 8th at 3:00pm. Friday's concert will be at Grace Lutheran Church, W196 N9525 Cross View Way, Menomonee Falls, while Sunday's concert will be at St. Matthew's Lutheran Church, 1615 Wauwatosa Ave., Wauwatosa.
A special feature of the concert will be the inclusion of a 20-voice Children's Choir which will join the LAC on a number of selections, including "On Christmas Night", a lessons and carols setting by British composer Bob Chilcott.
Tickets are $15.00 General Admission, $12.00 for Seniors and Students, and are available from the choir's website, www.lutheranacappella.org or at the door. More information about the concert can also be found on the website.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Financial Wellness Classes!
- Wauwatosa Night at the Milwaukee Bucks
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee Kicks Off Click For Kids Online Toy Drive
- Wheaton Franciscan – Midwest Spine and Orthopedic Hospital and Wisconsin Heart Hospital Campus Emergency Department Receives 2014 Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award for Achieving 95th Percentile in Patient Experience
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation