The Lutheran A Cappella Choir of Milwaukee, under the direction of David Mohr, will present "Arise, Your Light Has Come" on Friday, Dec. 6th at 7:30pm and Sunday, Dec. 8th at 3:00pm. Friday's concert will be at Grace Lutheran Church, W196 N9525 Cross View Way, Menomonee Falls, while Sunday's concert will be at St. Matthew's Lutheran Church, 1615 Wauwatosa Ave., Wauwatosa.
A special feature of the concert will be the inclusion of a 20-voice Children's Choir which will join the LAC on a number of selections, including "On Christmas Night", a lessons and carols setting by British composer Bob Chilcott.
Tickets are $15.00 General Admission, $12.00 for Seniors and Students, and are available from the choir's website, www.lutheranacappella.org or at the door. More information about the concert can also be found on the website.
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military