St. John Vianney Catholic Church, 1755 N. Calhoun Road, will host a Red Cross blood drive from 8:30 am to 1:30 pm on Dec. 7.
A blood donor card or driver's license or two other forms of identification are required at check-in. Individuals who are 17 or older, weigh at least 110 pounds and are in generally good health may be eligible to donate blood. High school students and other donors 18 years of age and younger also have to meet certain height and weight requirements.
For more information, visit redcrossblood.org or call (800)733-2767.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Residents Participate in MIRACLE ON 34TH STREET at Sunset Playhouse
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Choristers to Hold Auditions
- Choristers to Present Christmas Concert
- McCarthy Grittinger Financial Group Announces New Partners
- MCW student receives American Society of Hematology award
- Great American Smoke Out Encourages Smokers to Quit
- Researchers to develop research program to study dysfunctions in autism
- MCW to hold graduate school open house
- Christmas Concert