Wauwatosa West Girls' tennis coach, Kosta Zervas, received a special haircut with a "W" in it from Sport Clips Haircuts located at 124th and Capitol Dr. next to Jimmy John's. Sport Clips owners, Mark and Linda Carlson's daughter has been on the varsity tennis team for 4 years. This year was an extremely successful year for the team and Coach Zervas agreed to do something out of the ordinary to commemorate it. We were happy to abide!
Earlier this fall, Sport Clips also gave the boys' varsity soccer team their Mohawk haircuts that were sported throughout the season. Pedro Fortuna, an AFS student from Brazil and Varsity soccer player for Tosa West, lives with the Carlsons.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sport Clips partners with American Red Cross
- Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast calls for new Girl Scout members and volunteers to join in the fun
- Predicting and preventing necrotizing enterocolitis
- Participation in Special Milk Program
- Dr. William Campbell named Eminent Scholar
- Franchisee Opens Second Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Location in Wisconsin
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Milwaukee/NARI to Sponsor 24th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- Volunteering for St. Camillus
- CTSI funds spinal cord injury study