Wauwatosa West Girls' tennis coach, Kosta Zervas, received a special haircut with a "W" in it from Sport Clips Haircuts located at 124th and Capitol Dr. next to Jimmy John's. Sport Clips owners, Mark and Linda Carlson's daughter has been on the varsity tennis team for 4 years. This year was an extremely successful year for the team and Coach Zervas agreed to do something out of the ordinary to commemorate it. We were happy to abide!
Earlier this fall, Sport Clips also gave the boys' varsity soccer team their Mohawk haircuts that were sported throughout the season. Pedro Fortuna, an AFS student from Brazil and Varsity soccer player for Tosa West, lives with the Carlsons.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Announcing Wisconsin Massage Clinic Open House
- BBB's 10 Tips for Safe Online Shopping On Cyber Monday
- IndependenceFirst Milwaukee Heat “Big Cheese Classic” wheelchair basketball tourney
- Abby Thompson will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- St. Margaret Mary School to Donate 13,200 Pounds of Food
- Richard Kohlmann Named Beverage Manager at Western Racquet Club
- Area Students Perform in Miracle on 34th Street at Sunset Playhouse December 4th through December 31st
- Acclaimed actor Michael York to keynote amyloidosis event
- YOUNG WAUWATOSA RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday