Wauwatosa West Girls' tennis coach, Kosta Zervas, received a special haircut with a "W" in it from Sport Clips Haircuts located at 124th and Capitol Dr. next to Jimmy John's. Sport Clips owners, Mark and Linda Carlson's daughter has been on the varsity tennis team for 4 years. This year was an extremely successful year for the team and Coach Zervas agreed to do something out of the ordinary to commemorate it. We were happy to abide!
Earlier this fall, Sport Clips also gave the boys' varsity soccer team their Mohawk haircuts that were sported throughout the season. Pedro Fortuna, an AFS student from Brazil and Varsity soccer player for Tosa West, lives with the Carlsons.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How light therapy heals wounds
- Holiday Happenings on Vliet Street!!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- CIGARMKE - KNOW YOUR LEAF - PART 1
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Local Businesses in Three Communities Band Together to Fight Hunger, Support New Berlin Food Pantry
- Our TreASures … Our Heart
- Cardiovascular and cancer researcher elected Fellow of the American Heart Association
- Mini Book Sale December 8th
- Parenting: Love and Logic