Wauwatosa West Girls' tennis coach, Kosta Zervas, received a special haircut with a "W" in it from Sport Clips Haircuts located at 124th and Capitol Dr. next to Jimmy John's. Sport Clips owners, Mark and Linda Carlson's daughter has been on the varsity tennis team for 4 years. This year was an extremely successful year for the team and Coach Zervas agreed to do something out of the ordinary to commemorate it. We were happy to abide!
Earlier this fall, Sport Clips also gave the boys' varsity soccer team their Mohawk haircuts that were sported throughout the season. Pedro Fortuna, an AFS student from Brazil and Varsity soccer player for Tosa West, lives with the Carlsons.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Blarney Run/Walk returns to Hoyt Park March 14
- Science Café series to be held at Milwaukee Public Library
- Local Residents Participate in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Hoopla at the Library
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series