Wauwatosa West Girls' tennis coach, Kosta Zervas, received a special haircut with a "W" in it from Sport Clips Haircuts located at 124th and Capitol Dr. next to Jimmy John's. Sport Clips owners, Mark and Linda Carlson's daughter has been on the varsity tennis team for 4 years. This year was an extremely successful year for the team and Coach Zervas agreed to do something out of the ordinary to commemorate it. We were happy to abide!
Earlier this fall, Sport Clips also gave the boys' varsity soccer team their Mohawk haircuts that were sported throughout the season. Pedro Fortuna, an AFS student from Brazil and Varsity soccer player for Tosa West, lives with the Carlsons.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee German Immersion School Students become JA BizTown Citizens
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- National Memorabilia Appraiser & Local Home & Gardening Experts to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Open your home to a life-changing, cultural experience
- Save Our Neighborhoods
- Froedtert Hospital Foundation Names Board Chair
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- January is Radon Action Month--Know Your Home's Radon Level
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!