Four area Sport Clips hair salons owned by Wauwatosa residents Mark and Linda Carlson recently donated $1200 to Sport Clips' national Help a Hero campaign.
The 4 stores located in Brookfield, Pewaukee, Germantown and West Allis collected donations from clients as well as donated $1 for every haircut given on Veteran's Day, Nov. 11. Military personnel also received free MVP haircuts on Veteran's Day.
The Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship will provide our service members and veterans with financial support as they complete a degree and work toward a civilian career. Not all U.S. service members qualify for 100% of the GI Bill benefits, and Military TA has some limitations, so our program will fill those gaps.
Thank you to everyone for patronizing Sport Clips and helping us make a difference!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Two Delafield Homes on 16th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- 16th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes to Feature Three Wauwatosa Area Projects
- Paper Source ~ Seeking Store Manager
- A new use for older drugs to target the spread of breast cancer
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES THEIR MAY EVENT
- YOGA BENEFIT for META HOUSE
- Gymnastics Tryouts Being Held For Boys, Girls, and Tumbling & Trampoline Teams
- Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes Announces 2015 Sponsors
- FREE Health Screening to Detect a “Silent Killer”
- Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin Makes List of Top Health Systems