Four area Sport Clips hair salons owned by Wauwatosa residents Mark and Linda Carlson recently donated $1200 to Sport Clips' national Help a Hero campaign.
The 4 stores located in Brookfield, Pewaukee, Germantown and West Allis collected donations from clients as well as donated $1 for every haircut given on Veteran's Day, Nov. 11. Military personnel also received free MVP haircuts on Veteran's Day.
The Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship will provide our service members and veterans with financial support as they complete a degree and work toward a civilian career. Not all U.S. service members qualify for 100% of the GI Bill benefits, and Military TA has some limitations, so our program will fill those gaps.
Thank you to everyone for patronizing Sport Clips and helping us make a difference!
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- Appliance Gallery Offers Decorating Tips to Compliment Appliances
- Pro Skateboarder to visit Tosa Skatepark
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- Studio Barcelona on Vliet Street in Washington Heights Opens to Offer Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, Creative Workshops and Hand-painted Furniture
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- THE VELVETEEN RABBIT