The best gift you could give a cat or kitten this holiday season is a loving, forever home. Milwaukee Area Domestic Animal Control Commission (MADACC) is hosting a "Find Your Snuggle Kitty" adoption event on Saturday, December 7th from 10am to 1pm.
The adoption fee for cats 6 months and older is $25, and kittens under 6 months are $75. All cats and kittens are spayed/neutered, up-to-date on age appropriate vaccinations, FeLV/FIV tested, and micro-chipped. Each animal adopted will also go home with a goodie bag with treats and gifts lovingly prepared by shelter volunteers.
Adopters can pre-qualify by completing an adoption application in advance at http://www.madacc.com/adoptions.htm and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications can also be filled out at MADACC.
MADACC will also have their Angels for Animals Holiday Tree on display. Ornaments can be purchased for $20.00 each with all proceeds going to the animals at the shelter. Best of all, each ornament will also include a wish list item for those who wish to do more. The Angels for Animals Holiday Tree is sponsored by the Milwaukee Emergency Center for Animals and Animal Fairy Charities.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Player designs new logo for youth fastpitch league
- Summer School Program Comes Home to the Milwaukee Irish Fest Center
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Early Registration for Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC Ends May 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Milwaukee/NARI Says April Showers Don’t Have to Bring Foundation Leaks
- Parade Applications Now Available