The best gift you could give a cat or kitten this holiday season is a loving, forever home. Milwaukee Area Domestic Animal Control Commission (MADACC) is hosting a "Find Your Snuggle Kitty" adoption event on Saturday, December 7th from 10am to 1pm.
The adoption fee for cats 6 months and older is $25, and kittens under 6 months are $75. All cats and kittens are spayed/neutered, up-to-date on age appropriate vaccinations, FeLV/FIV tested, and micro-chipped. Each animal adopted will also go home with a goodie bag with treats and gifts lovingly prepared by shelter volunteers.
Adopters can pre-qualify by completing an adoption application in advance at http://www.madacc.com/adoptions.htm and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications can also be filled out at MADACC.
MADACC will also have their Angels for Animals Holiday Tree on display. Ornaments can be purchased for $20.00 each with all proceeds going to the animals at the shelter. Best of all, each ornament will also include a wish list item for those who wish to do more. The Angels for Animals Holiday Tree is sponsored by the Milwaukee Emergency Center for Animals and Animal Fairy Charities.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th