The Elm Grove Soccer Club's U14 Girls Blues team recently completed their Fall soccer season undefeated (20-0-0), earning championships in all three tournaments they entered and winning all of their WDA league games.
The team has players representing various communities in Southeast Wisconsin (Elm Grove, Brookfield, Greendale, Muskego, Wauwatosa, Milwaukee, Menomonee Falls & New Berlin) Players include: Autumn Bergemann, Izzy Bockman, Janelle Boehm, Christine Brankle, Catie Caruso, Madi Daleiden, Taylore DeLong, Kelsey Henning, Cate Heup, Jada Holz, Maggie Lessila, Lauren Mayer, Allison Mihm, Adi Plavsic, Jenelle Rolli, Rachel Ruehle, Hannah Schneider, Alexis Sciortino, Megan Stritesky, Maddie Szohr, Brandi Thomsen,
The team is coached by John Burke.
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids
- Charity car wash to raise money for Mental health
- Community leaders celebrate 40 years of MACC Fund
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- Wauwatosa West students, teacher recognized for Stock Market Game Challenge
- Wauwatosa West High School Students Win National Financial Competition Again!