Bartelt. The Remodeling Resource will host a Hunger Task Force Food Drive, Mon., Nov. 18 - Fri., Dec. 20, 2013. Non-perishable food items and monetary donations will be collected at the Bartelt office, 528 Wells Street, Suite B, in Delafield.
Office hours are Mon. - Fri. from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Call 262-646-8020 for directions.
Community members are encouraged to donate the following preferred food items:
• Canned fruit and juice
• Breakfast items such as cereal, oatmeal, and pancake mix
• High protein foods such as peanut butter, canned meats, canned beans, and stews
• Canned vegetables
• Infant formula and baby food
• Dinner items such as pasta, macaroni and cheese, and potato mixes
• Lunch items such as canned soups or canned pasta
Hunger Task Force believes that every person has a right to adequate food obtained with dignity. Its mission is to prevent hunger and malnutrition by providing food to people in need today and by promoting social policies to achieve a hunger free community tomorrow. Hunger Task Force makes sure donations stay "Free & Local." Last year, 10 million pounds of food were delivered free of charge.
Founded in 1984, Bartelt. The Remodeling Resource has won local, regional, and national industry awards, including 2013 Regional and National "Contractor of the Year" (CotY) awards presented by the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI). With in-house designers, production staff, and expert carpenters, Bartelt is a member of the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc. and Metropolitan Builders Association.
For more information, visit www.barteltremodel.com or call 262-646-8020.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Card Skimming: Can it Happen to You?
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Callen Designer Suggests Modifications That Benefit People of All Ages
- Stan’s Fit For Your Feet Promotes Sajdak and Names Kim Marketing Coordinator
- On Course for a Cure: Golfers tee off for digestive disease research
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces 2015 Fall Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Free Homeowner
- Menomonee Falls Resident Elected to National Pharmacy Board, Receives National Honor
- Karpinski Elected to National Pharmacy Board, Receives National Honor
- MCW researcher wins Imagine More Award for neuroscience research