Bartelt. The Remodeling Resource will host a Hunger Task Force Food Drive, Mon., Nov. 18 - Fri., Dec. 20, 2013. Non-perishable food items and monetary donations will be collected at the Bartelt office, 528 Wells Street, Suite B, in Delafield.
Office hours are Mon. - Fri. from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Call 262-646-8020 for directions.
Community members are encouraged to donate the following preferred food items:
• Canned fruit and juice
• Breakfast items such as cereal, oatmeal, and pancake mix
• High protein foods such as peanut butter, canned meats, canned beans, and stews
• Canned vegetables
• Infant formula and baby food
• Dinner items such as pasta, macaroni and cheese, and potato mixes
• Lunch items such as canned soups or canned pasta
Hunger Task Force believes that every person has a right to adequate food obtained with dignity. Its mission is to prevent hunger and malnutrition by providing food to people in need today and by promoting social policies to achieve a hunger free community tomorrow. Hunger Task Force makes sure donations stay "Free & Local." Last year, 10 million pounds of food were delivered free of charge.
Founded in 1984, Bartelt. The Remodeling Resource has won local, regional, and national industry awards, including 2013 Regional and National "Contractor of the Year" (CotY) awards presented by the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI). With in-house designers, production staff, and expert carpenters, Bartelt is a member of the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc. and Metropolitan Builders Association.
For more information, visit www.barteltremodel.com or call 262-646-8020.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Trinity UCC to Host Silent Auction Fundraiser for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Richmond School & Hillel Academy visit JA Finance Park
- Wesley A. Benbow named Senior Vice President for Finance and Administration and Chief Operating Officer of MCW
- Wauwatosa Resident, Local Project Honored with Industry Award
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC CELEBRATES 3 YEARS IN BUSINESS WITH OPEN HOUSE
- Exercise Caution When Purchasing Final Four Tickets
- Braille menus now offered by several Wauwatosa-area restaurants
- Memory, Vision and Obesity: 2015 Women in Science Series Scheduled
- MCW names new vice president and general counsel
- Wauwatosa HS Mens Lacrosse opens season with a 12-6 victory over Brookfield Lacrosse