Home Exteriors by Callen, specializing in windows, doors, siding, roofing, and gutter protection, will host Santa Claus at its Sendik’s Towne Centre location, 19115 W. Capitol Drive, Suite 102 (next to North Star American Bistro) on Sat., Dec. 7 from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Free and open to the public, children 11 and under accompanied by an adult will be able to visit with Santa and take a picture, enjoy complimentary refreshments, make holiday crafts, and participate in a coloring contest hosted by sweetFrog® premium frozen yogurt. Adults are asked to bring a camera to take the child's photograph, as photography services will not be available.
Callen is a family-owned and award-winning home improvement and remodeling contractor operating since 1986. The Home Exteriors by Callen showroom has a wide assortment of products on display, including Infinity® Fiberglass replacement windows from Marvin, siding, windows, doors, and roofing, and Gutter Topper®.
Callen is a member of several home improvement and area associations, including the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, National Kitchen & Bath Association, the Metropolitan Builders Association Remodelers Council, Better Business Bureau, Angie’s List, the Brookfield Chamber of Commerce, the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce, and the Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- Wauwatosa Drop-Off Center Dumps Annual Permit
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC to be Held May 30
- Use of stent, compared to medications, increases risk of stroke in patients with narrowed artery within the brain
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!