Home Exteriors by Callen, specializing in windows, doors, siding, roofing, and gutter protection, will host Santa Claus at its Sendik’s Towne Centre location, 19115 W. Capitol Drive, Suite 102 (next to North Star American Bistro) on Sat., Dec. 7 from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Free and open to the public, children 11 and under accompanied by an adult will be able to visit with Santa and take a picture, enjoy complimentary refreshments, make holiday crafts, and participate in a coloring contest hosted by sweetFrog® premium frozen yogurt. Adults are asked to bring a camera to take the child's photograph, as photography services will not be available.
Callen is a family-owned and award-winning home improvement and remodeling contractor operating since 1986. The Home Exteriors by Callen showroom has a wide assortment of products on display, including Infinity® Fiberglass replacement windows from Marvin, siding, windows, doors, and roofing, and Gutter Topper®.
Callen is a member of several home improvement and area associations, including the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, National Kitchen & Bath Association, the Metropolitan Builders Association Remodelers Council, Better Business Bureau, Angie’s List, the Brookfield Chamber of Commerce, the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce, and the Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde