Home Exteriors by Callen, specializing in windows, doors, siding, roofing, and gutter protection, will host Santa Claus at its Sendik’s Towne Centre location, 19115 W. Capitol Drive, Suite 102 (next to North Star American Bistro) on Sat., Dec. 7 from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Free and open to the public, children 11 and under accompanied by an adult will be able to visit with Santa and take a picture, enjoy complimentary refreshments, make holiday crafts, and participate in a coloring contest hosted by sweetFrog® premium frozen yogurt. Adults are asked to bring a camera to take the child's photograph, as photography services will not be available.
Callen is a family-owned and award-winning home improvement and remodeling contractor operating since 1986. The Home Exteriors by Callen showroom has a wide assortment of products on display, including Infinity® Fiberglass replacement windows from Marvin, siding, windows, doors, and roofing, and Gutter Topper®.
Callen is a member of several home improvement and area associations, including the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, National Kitchen & Bath Association, the Metropolitan Builders Association Remodelers Council, Better Business Bureau, Angie’s List, the Brookfield Chamber of Commerce, the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce, and the Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th