Hales Corners, Wis. – Jay Rosencrantz, a results-oriented leader with experience in diverse mar-ket segments and organizational roles, has joined Pappas DeLaney as Managing Director of the longstanding executive search firm.
Rosencrantz, a Brookfield resident who chairs the city’s Police and Fire Commission, brings an extensive background in human resources, project management and sales and marketing. He will maintain and strengthen client relationships at Pappas DeLaney by overseeing the process of se-lecting and vetting potential executive candidates, and finding answers and solutions to clients’ talent needs.
Throughout his nearly 25-year career with small and large, privately- and publicly-held compa-nies, Rosencrantz has accumulated a successful track record of penetrating and growing new mar-kets, and leveraging strategic relationships to enhance existing market shares. His human re-sources background includes extensive work in personnel management and training, plus labor relations and contract negotiations.
“Jay’s broad experience and expertise bring a valuable new dimension to our executive search and development team,” said Tim Pappas, Managing Partner of Pappas DeLaney. “We welcome his perspective in helping us continue to match the best executive talent to the culture of our clients’ organizations.”
Rosencrantz holds an M.S. in industrial relations from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, and a B.A. in political science from the university. His experience includes HR and business de-velopment roles at well-known companies such as Rockwell Automation, Joy Global, Right Man-agement and Amoco (now BP).
Pappas DeLaney is an executive search, development and transition firm that focuses on matching leadership candidates to the culture of their prospective employers. Knowing that effective culture drives effective business performance, the Pappas DeLaney team works with management and candidates to ensure the right fit for both, the process continually driven by the unwavering goals of long-term performance and success.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- Columbia St. Mary's Gateway Medical Clinic Unveils New CT Scanner
- MCW seeks participants for kidney research
- Artist and Display's Final Art Class