Knockouts Haircuts For Men is hosting the MO 'Stache Madness Cut-a-thon on Wednesday, November 20 from 10am to 8pm.
A portion of ALL SERVICES from that day will be donated to Movember, a global charity that raises awareness and funds for Men's Cancer and Mental Health.
Walk-ins Are Always Welcome!
Don't need any services? Stop in with any size donation and enjoy a cup of Starbucks coffee and a cookie!
Please help us make this event a great success by telling your friends and planning to attend. Your generosity will have an impact on the face of men's health!
For more information call 414.443-0084 or visit WauwatosaKO.com
Hope to see you there!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Celebrate the Christmas Season with Trinity United Church of Christ