Join Dr. Mushir Hassan, Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group Internist, for 90 minutes of walking and conversation at Wheaton Franciscan-Elmbrook Memorial Campus, 19333 W. North Avenue, Brookfield, WI in the Lobby Conference Room on Saturday, November 9, 2013 at 10 am.
If you have questions about health topics, this is an extraordinary opportunity for expert answers.
Walk with a Wheaton Doc is free of charge, but registration is requested. People of all ages and abilities are invited to participate.
Visit our website for location details, a complete schedule, to register and healthy walking and living tips at www.mywheaton.org/DocWalk or call 1-888-9-WHEATON to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Celebrate the Christmas Season with Trinity United Church of Christ